RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Damn all terrorists to h**l...
Concur.
September 2nd, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Quote:
Gotta wait them out, negotiate the release of the children for minor concessions (food, water, electricity, etc.). Times wears down the hostage takers.

as much as i wish it were possible it isn't, you can't bargain with these people because all they understand is hate, we need to use some concussion grenades, or something, if those terrorists do make it out alive, i want to see them get an ass kicking in Russian prison.

Redleg, have they shown anything about this on the American news networks.
September 2nd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yea, Ive seen coverage, but since the RNC is going on not alot is coming out.
--
September 3rd, 2004  
Focus Fate

This world just keeps getting more and more messed up.
September 3rd, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

Pfft. It was always this messed up.

We just now have 24 hour news coverage to fill and hear about more of it.
September 3rd, 2004  
Snauhi

i just read in Russian news that those hostages said that terrorists are totaly drugd and cannot talk and walk...
September 3rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Russia never catches any breaks, do they. As Chechnya goes, I don't know that there will ever be a solution to the problems coming their way from that province.
September 3rd, 2004  
Snauhi

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe...ool/index.html

BREAKING NEWS
September 3rd, 2004  
Shadowalker

looks like the school has been captured with minimal fatalities (tv reports saying about 10) and 250 casualities, but it is so vague.

Apparently some of the terrorists were leaving the school and some children made a break for freedom and the terrorists shot at them and there was an explosion. Some of the terrorists have escaped the school and are now holed up in a building. there are reports of hostages in the building but that is uncomfirmed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3624024.stm
September 3rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

How could so many be wounded with so few dead?