New Here

r@n3g@de

I am a military history enthusiaist, from Bangladesh.

For those who is not sure whr my country is... well its a small country east of India. We have a military of 150,000+ men(& women) strong. We also are the largest troops contributing country to the UN for last few years. Currently there are about 3 brigade groups + affiliated units are deployed in 11 missions accross the globe. Bangladesh had the privilage of leading 2 such missions.

Well thts mostly all about my country. Again hello to all.

in fact i joined 2 days ago,but i think i am older in this forum.

so it is my duty to show the warm atmosphere here ,

so you are welcomed by here guys here ......

^_^

but please keep here,
ok.

Bienvenidos! Welcome to the Forums. As a military history enthusiast, Im sure you will be active in the "Military History" section...I look forward to seeing your posts.

Thnx tomtom22, Navy Boy, Missileer

C/2Lt Henderson said:
Bienvenidos! Welcome to the Forums. As a military history enthusiast, Im sure you will be active in the "Military History" section...I look forward to seeing your posts.

Thnx Henderson .. I've already started a thread on Military Blunders... Basically its a projet paper I am working on. Ur valuable comment will surely enlighten me ..... Do drop by and contribute

hello there good man, a warm welcome to you :)

I hope u will enjoy ur stay here and find this place interesting and nice.

And u have a strange yet good looking screen name 8)

well, have fun my friend :)

Thankx a lot Ted, Chief Bones, Fox

MightyMacbeth said:
hello there good man, a warm welcome to you :)

I hope u will enjoy ur stay here and find this place interesting and nice.

And u have a strange yet good looking screen name 8)

well, have fun my friend :)

Lolz .. Thnkx mate :oops: got a little carried away ... where do u stay? I stayed in Farwaniya for couple of years. Did an exercise in your CTC in Zahra i think.

thnx mates Cyrus, Lips, Fullmetaljacket, .....

MMB .. well not really .. looking forward to hearing about the developments in Kuwait Armed Forces. I went in CTC just after 9/11.

heh, yup. But its a small place, and numbers arent much. Its not exactly the need to have a big force, but its rather good so far :)

Back