New here!

As is mine. My mother also. :(

It was quite a while back for mine, life moves on and is too short to harbour morose feelings. My life is full of love and laughter with my wife, kids and grandkids (I know I joke about her indoors, I wouldn't change her for the world) life is good so no condolences required. ;)

It was quite a while back for mine, life moves on and is too short to harbour morose feelings. My life is full of love and laughter with my wife, kids and grandkids (I know I joke about her indoors, I wouldn't change her for the world) life is good so no condolences required. ;)

Just gone 8 years to the day that I lost them both. Miss them like hell every day. As you say, life must go on and it is indeed too short. Being the eldest, I have to ensure I'm always there for my brother and sister.

But I have good life which allows me to spoil my nephews and nieces and I've some how bagged myself a stunner of a missus so I can't complain. :D

Remember guys, your loved ones can be taken from you at anytime.

You guys are very sweet about your loved ones. It's nice to see you know what you have and don't take it for granted. Good work guys!

Isn't it funny how Capt Frogman posts warnings about Highway man and Highway man posts warnings about Capt Frogman. ...... Who to believe???

Isn't it funny how Capt Frogman posts warnings about Highway man and Highway man posts warnings about Capt Frogman. ...... Who to believe???

Well... as they saying goes... to be(lieve) or not to be(lieve).

Your choice, brother... :)

But they are nice lads... as long as you keep them well supplied with brew...

Back