New here

BelleEpoque

Hey,

soon reservist, this forum sounds to be a nice place to share our interest about army, even more if foreign servicemen are present.

Well, i think it's all i can say, i'm tired (midnight here :x ), and sorry for my english.

Stay safe :salute2:

Oh, but you get to welcome with Oh la la??? LOL!!! you're a mess!!! LOL *smiles*
Oh, now that I've exposed how unfaithful the women of this forum really are, surely I'll have to endure some mud throwing... You do realize I'm welcoming a fellow member of the same gender (I think), eh Sky?

And what's wrong with "oh la la"? I think it's very manly. :mrgreen:

Oh, now that I've exposed how unfaithful the women of this forum really are, surely I'll have to endure some mud throwing... You do realize I'm welcoming a fellow member of the same gender (I think), eh Sky?

And what's wrong with "oh la la"? I think it's very manly. :mrgreen:

Hahhahahhahaha, unfaithful???? don't know that word :wink: Oh, la la is well..I'll let you figure it out :)

No. LOL. You see things in your mind Sky. I am not real. I am a product of your imagination. You're not reading this, you're talking to yourself... :smil:

No. LOL. You see things in your mind Sky. I am not real. I am a product of your imagination. You're not reading this, you're talking to yourself... :smil:

Hahhahahahhaha, good one......;) I'll have to try that one sometime..lol.

Back