New Guy

Poggus

Hi there,

I'm Logan and I live in Florida. I'm currently attending the University of Central Florida, however I plan to enlist sometime in the next week. I planned to finish schooling to become an officer, however I've decided I'd rather be enlisted. At least my credits don't go to waste and they're making me an E3. . .

I've enjoyed vieiwing your forums, decided to finally make an account and post here and there.

Welcome to the forums Logan. :)

Glad that you decided to join us, I hope (know) that you can find some interesting and helpful info in here.

Trevor said:
Welcome. What service do you plan to enlist in?

I'm enlisting in the army. I've always planned going in as Infantry. My recruiter seems to be a decent guy and is trying to convince me to go Intelligence, 18x, or another job I can't recall. I scored very well on the ASVAB and he's sayin that these jobs would 'challenge' me more. Any suggestions? I really just want to serve, and any field is fine with me. :?

Welcome Poggus. I hope you have better luck in your military career than the Golden Knights football team has this year ;)

DTop said:
Welcome Poggus. I hope you have better luck in your military career than the Golden Knights football team has this year ;)

Haha ouch... you mean 0-10 is a bad record? We have one last chance to win a game this season... doubt it though.

Poggus said:
I'm Logan and I live in Florida. I'm currently attending the University of Central Florida, however I plan to enlist sometime in the next week. I planned to finish schooling to become an officer, however I've decided I'd rather be enlisted. At least my credits don't go to waste and they're making me an E3. . .

If you still decide to become an officer later in life I hope you make it. When I was in the Army every single person I knew, all thought the best officers were former enlisted. You may find this out first hand if you run into any of those while you 're in.

Back