New Guy

ColoradoJeff

I am just another guy. Although I never was in the military, I did spend some time with one of the more interesting government agencies.

In February I was looking at Kerry and his gun control record. Anger ensued when I saw his 'Sportsmen for Kerry' community. So, I picked up www.sportsmenforkerry.com and went from there. Hopefully it will show the unknowing what reality is with this guy.

When he released some of his military records I decided to take a look. Not ever having seen a fitrep before, they were unenlightening. A friend, who was a captain, said that he would write a review of the fitreps for me and I would post them. For those who have never seen a fitrep, reading one is not intuitive. It was easy for my friend to see the problems and where there were missing documents. Kerry is not the consumate Navy officer, as he would like you to believe. Check out the analysis at www.sportsmenforkerry.com/fitrep_analysis.htm

Enjoy.

Well thank you for the introduction (although I was hoping for more information on yourself :lol: ).
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Maybe you'll get the chance to meet another one of our members, Ironside, he pops in every once in awhile (he's pretty interested in Kerry, too, to say the least). ;)

Welcome to the forum Jeff.. :)

Do you mind PMing me a bit info about your background, just for verification purposes?

Back