New Guy, Abell.

Abell

Enjoying the postings. Ive posted what I am and was. In the end, a soldier....that is all. 8)

So the "forum ranks" mean what? I didnt read all the rules....just happened to notice.
Thanks for the welcome.

Aside from Admin and Moderator (which are ranks only available to those judged to be the best smelling members), the "ranks" are just a sign of how many posts a member has made.

RnderSafe said:
Welcome to the forum. When were you with 1st bn/75th INF? Before '84, I'm guessing (?)

Yea, well before 84....in fact 74-77. GUess that makes me.....old. :lol:

:lol: Careful now, you're not too far ahead of me, I'm not ready for FOG status.

Did you know a G.L.? Was 1SGT with 1st back around your time frame, I believe.

RnderSafe said:
:lol: Careful now, you're not too far ahead of me, I'm not ready for FOG status.

Did you know a G.L.? Was 1SGT with 1st back around your time frame, I believe.

OK, count them years. I can recall MANY names, 1SG's and I were not on a first name basis. I can tell you BC's, CSM's, Co's, XO's, even a future 3 star.....Im not real good on initials. Since you are a BTDT, Ill PM you and spell out the details.

Thanks, Redleg. Like Im going to tell a man a bullet as big as a Volkwagon I dont like his forum. :roll: What did you do, 8 inch, 155???
Always loved getting on the telephone and calling the Redlegs then watching a demonstration of grid square removal. 8)

is it based of off longitude and latitude? :twisted:
Would you be able to move the gun so it can reach Skåne? :twisted:

Welcome to the board Abell!

Always loved getting on the telephone and calling the Redlegs then watching a demonstration of grid square removal.

After sending the cherries to supply to get a box of grid squares. :lol:

RnderSafe said:
After sending the cherries to supply to get a box of grid squares. :lol:

I love grid squares, tastes best with a bit of sugar on top.. :lol:

And Skåne should be no problem Alex, just bombed the h**l out of the Karlskoga countryside last week... :lol:

Allow me to extend my welcome too. It's always good to have another Army lifer around and an NCO too :lol: This place will never be the same I'd bet.

DTop said:
Allow me to extend my welcome too. It's always good to have another Army lifer around and an NCO too :lol: This place will never be the same I'd bet.
Thanks, Top. I looked at your profile and under your CIB it said "Lieutenent". I would assume you shot one cause no self respecting First Sergeant would allow himself to be called that. So, when is Lieutenent season in your neck of the woods?

It's always open season especially on butter bars :lol:
That rank is a forum rank. They assign you a rank based on the number of posts you make. It seems appropriate to me. I don't recall ever meeting an officer who was at a loss for words for very long.

Back