New Guy, Abell.

DTop said:
It's always open season especially on butter bars :lol:
......It seems appropriate to me. I don't recall ever meeting an officer who was at a loss for words for very long.

Ouch. Feels like home now :lol: .

DTop said:
It's always open season especially on butter bars :lol:
That rank is a forum rank. They assign you a rank based on the number of posts you make. It seems appropriate to me. I don't recall ever meeting an officer who was at a loss for words for very long.[/quote
Well, now that I know that Ill make sure I keep my posts to a minimum. Think I would rather french kiss a rattle snake than be called "Lootenent". Seems a better system could be applied. For NCO types, we could remain enlisted, for Officers....they could attain God Status or something.... :lol:

So, whats the bag limit there. We have open season, no limit in Texas. Hunting is good. 8)

Abell said:
So, whats the bag limit there. We have open season, no limit in Texas. Hunting is good. 8)

Yeesh, Abell, I think I'll steer clear of your neck of the woods for a couple years :lol: . I'm requesting Ft. Big Rock Candy Mountain for my first duty station, they love Butter Bars there, and the BOQs are mansions. :lol:

I loved being a butter bar. If you were a former NCO and knew your stuff, you were like an uber God and you STILL got to play with butter bars. :D

Rndr, you were a horse of a different color (probably still are). How long were you an EM before you, how shall I put it, "crossed over"? That type of a butter bar was usually easier to work with than many of the truly fresh ones. Still, all butter bars were fun to have around, even if it was just for comic relief. I think I had the most fun with them when I was a PSG of a scout plt. I remember one in particular when I was at Ft. Lewis. I still laugh when I think about him. :lol: A story for another thread though.

Back