New GTA San Andreas

C/2nd Lt Robot

I was reading a review on the not yet released GTA San Andreas today. Found out that the highest point in GTA history is half a mile up on the game. Also you can drive 18wheelers and quickly turn then into massive rolling bombs :D . As well as they have added The Desert Eagle to the GTA arsenal :D , and one last thing has been added but i wont ruin it for all the GTA lovers out there. :D they also added a last resort in a chase before having to hoof it, a lawn mower :D we'll be damned if that isnt funny to watch.

yea, I WAS a subscriber to Game Informer magazine and it looked pretty cool, you can eat and work out, and if you don't work out you will get fat and slow, pretty neat features, supposed to have 3 main cities, one i based off LA, one off San Francisco, and one is based off Las Vegas, i live in Las Vegas.

October 26th to be exact... ive waited like a computer nerd for this game for motnhs... its gonna be off the hook peoples....

GTA San Andreas

I'm looking forward to try it... :rambo: :twisted:

I got it just a few hours ago and man, found a way into the airport so you can fly a jet. :D It's fun to bail out when you're as high as it can go. :D You gotta buy it or at least rent it.

Remember: Jumping off Mt. Chilard... Bad idea, and bailing out of Jet without a pilots licence equals no parachute, end result... well you use your imagination.

speaking of bailing out of jets. you know the soviets did that as a way to get behind enemy lines, except they did it without parachutes and they jumped into snow piles as a way to land softly. the germans went over to see what they were doing and figured they'd do the same thing, just with parachutes. just thought i'd throw in that little bit of history trivia.

nulli secundus said:
I got it just a few hours ago and man, found a way into the airport so you can fly a jet. :D It's fun to bail out when you're as high as it can go. :D You gotta buy it or at least rent it.

What are the system requirements? I bet it will bust my machine.... :cry:

Two player isnt that great, there is a max distance you can be from each other. Also if you bail out of a plane you have no parachute. So remember when playing GTA SA 2 player; jumpy jumpy into the ocean, or at low altitudes.

Man this game is great. You can get tatoos get haircuts and everything.

LOL you go into the barber shop bald and come out with a head full of hair :lol:

So great, you can drive tractors, even forklifts and road sweepers. This storyline is better than the rest in my opinion too :rambo:

Back