New Girl

Hey thanks for the warm welcome. SWEET....Im not the only girl here. :wink:

Im about to leave for a 24 hour shift so Ill come out and play tomorrow.

Windy

Chaotic said:
welcome as well taylor
great to have a fellow Marine

Yeah, like you all were hurting for Marines here. :lol: Honestly I think a third of our members are Marines (and another third are Arty guys). :lol:

Ought to change the name of the forum to "Semper Fi BOOM BOOM."

Semper Fi boom boom

and here i thought it was on ly in thailand where i would hear that.

where?

i only see a few posting here and there.

or are they hidden in cammoflague forum..

swift silent deadly

They're in the bar forum fighting each other. :wink: :lol:
But seriously, if you look at the memberlist every other name is "devil dog" this or "USMC" that.

What, you don't get any at work?
:lol:
Back home the owner of this ambulance company decided to get out in the field and was driving one of his crates and one of the cops on-scene noticed he was acting a little strange so he breathalized him, the guy was drunk as a skunk. I thought that was SOP for you all. :wink: :lol:

He still owns the ambulance company, but I don't think he can even drive a civilian vehicle for the next few months. :lol:

You know what they say, half the fun of drinking is driving.

disclaimer: I am not endorsing drunk driving. There, that should take care of the legal problems. :lol:

If you drink dont drive .. and if you drive and drink

but if you do drink, drink till shes beautiful
and then dont drive at all

THAT's wrong

That's not right. You need a little you time to relax. You need to chillout and breath for a while. Just let all the prolems go free. You'll have a lot of fun here.

~THE BEST WAY TO LOSE A FIGHT IS NOT TO FIGHT AT ALL!~SENSEI ANTHONY DIAZ

Its raining in my district this morning...which means lotsa TC's {traffic collisions}. Which also means not a lotta sleep for us. :(

Back