new to the forums

ASTRALdragon

Hi everybody! I just registered to the forums even though I have been perusing through these forums for the last 6-7 months reading people's posts. I recently made the decision to post because I wanted to comment on the whole Danish newspaper Muslim cartoon thing. I guess nothing really compelled me to register before until that came along.
I'm a senior at Cal State Long Beach majoring in criminal justice (hoping to work in the field of federal law enforcement someday) and minoring in chemistry (I hate it, but I have too many A's in the core classes to just let it drop). My ethnicity is Vietnamese but I was born and raised in Torrance, CA, USA.
I hope to read all your intelligent posts in the threads to come. Thanx for your time! :-D

Welcome aboard ASTRALdragon! So you mean you already know each one of us? You stalker...he he.
Great, one of my best buddies is Vietnamese American and I've been to Orange County last spring, Little Saigon and all that. I was his best man on his traditional Vietnamese ceremony (wearing traditional costume too). Great people.

Welcome ASTRALdragon. The very fact that you chose to join us speaks highly of your intelligence. I'm not sure if I'm bragging about us or you, but have fun here anyhow.

Italian Guy said:
Welcome aboard ASTRALdragon! So you mean you already know each one of us? You stalker...he he.
Great, one of my best buddies is Vietnamese American and I've been to Orange County last spring, Little Saigon and all that. I was his best man on his traditional Vietnamese ceremony (wearing traditional costume too). Great people.

Oh man, you had to wear one of those too?! I remember I had to wear one for my aunt's wedding.... yea, didn't like it too much. Since then, no one ever got me to wear one again. :confused:

Back