New To Forums

Hows it goin guys?! Cadet Chief Master Sergeant Henderson reporting as requested! Im comin at ya from the great state of Alabama! Just thought I would introduce myself and let you all know I'm here for any questions or comments.

Welcome! I haven't seen many people here who are actually in the military, so this is quite a treat! I know you'll like it here! :D I have a few questions to get to know you better; what branch are you, and were you in any wars? I like to say this to all military members, both past and present: Thank you for serving our country!

~*Brittany*~

Welcome to the forums henderson.

What part of Alabama are you from?
Next weekend, I am driving down to visit Horseshoe Bend Military Park. The visit will aid my 20 page paper on that battle :type:

Please check your PM in regards to your user name.

Thanks

Doody

LOL The original poster: Please forget those questions that I asked you. I didn't realize that you were only 15, until I read your profile just now. hahah Sorry about that! Welcome anyway though!

~*Brittany*~

FutureHMSGrad said:
I haven't seen many people here who are actually in the military, so this is quite a treat!

Maybe you should take a better look around again.
I know quite a few members here who serves or have served in a military force.. ;)

Yes, Redleg. That'd be you! :pray: LOL I just mean that a lot more seem to be those junior cadets, or have friends or family members in the military (much like me). :lol:

Back