New to the forums

THE SHADOW

Well I'm new to the forums and my first post has been banned, I don't get it. I'm sorry to start of this way, but in other forums I've been to, I have not been told that interductions are MANDITORY . My first post is in the General Military section. I would appreciate if those that read this could read what I wrote and post here if your opinion is in contrast with redneck's. If you do agree that what has been written is NOT in violation of OPSEC please PM myself and/or the Mods, preferably not redneck though. Myself I come from a long line of family military personnel. The father was U.S. ARMY (VEITNAM), my father's uncle (father's sister bro) was a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and subsequently killed in the Japanies attacks of Pearl Harbor. My great great grandfather (grandmother's grandpa I do believe) was a military man back in the old country, Austria. I still have hope in this web site in that I will be able to have reasonable and educational discussion's with other's who are knowledgeable in the MILITARY ART'S.

Welcome, The Shadow. Hope you can get past your problems with the rules. I believe you should ask the mods about your posts, if you have doubts.

Welcome, Shadow. Starting out with a banned topic doesn't end you here. But bouncing questionable topics off the mods is a great idea.

It's been real brief knowing you, Shadow. Good luck in future posts, wherever you choose to post. One thing to remember about private enterprise: they can refuse service to anyone for any reason. This forum has folks posting from all over the world--US, Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea, Iran, Great Britain, France, Spain, etc. The mods here have developed rules for posting AND discussion based upon their experiences in their professional lives as well as on these boards. We agree to those rules as a basis for sharing in this wonderful community.

Who knows, if you can accept that, maybe you'll become a great addition here. Most likely, though, reposting a banned topic is probably more trouble than they're willing or need to deal with.

THE SHADOW said:
I'm sorry to start of this way, but in other forums I've been to, I have not been told that interductions are MANDITORY .

This forum isn't like "all the other ones", and we don't try to be that either..

All of the forum staff are either serving or have served in a military force, and we do take OPSEC and PERSEC very seriously.
If you are in doubt about a topic then please PM one of us first to clear it (or not).

Enough of that for now...

Welcome to the forums Shadow, I hope we can continue better than we started off.. :)

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here. I wouldn't have started out by challenging the mods though. Good luck with that, dude :shock:

ironhorseredleg said:
This forum has folks posting from all over the world--US, Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea, Iran, Great Britain, France, Spain, etc.

:shock: :( :cry: I suppose I'm somewhere in that "etc." category :evil:

Yeah, I know. Sorry IG. Umm, sorry Redleg. Let's try this:

We have people posting from all over the world, especially Italy and Norway.

:oops:

Back