New to the forum.

The Highway Man

Brit Pack 2I/C
Morning guys, I'm The Highway Man, a former Royal Military Police corporal. I spent 7 years in the British Army and left in 1993. Although I was born and bred in Liverpool, I now live in a small fishing port on the Lake District coast in Cumbria. I'm currently employed as a motorway traffic officer for the Highways Agency. Looking forward to joining in with the international banter.

Morning guys, I'm The Highway Man, a former Royal Military Police corporal. I spent 7 years in the British Army and left in 1993. Although I was born and bred in Liverpool, I now live in a small fishing port on the Lake District coast in Cumbria. I'm currently employed as a motorway traffic officer for the Highways Agency. Looking forward to joining in with the international banter.

Wow, we have a cop... cool!

Good to have you on board, mate! we have a couple of Marines that could do with some policing...

Welcome mate.

Wow, we have a cop... cool!

Good to have you on board, mate! we have a couple of Marines that could do with some policing...
A green lid beats a red lid any time ;-)

They're in CHiPs - California Highway Patrol, I'm a officer with their smaller cousins across the pond - Cumbria Highway Patrol! :D:cool:

Back