New to this forum

Somalia

I joined here because I enjoy speaking about military and politics with people and sharing opinions. I currently reside in the united states now but my nationality is Somali, and I am a student majoring in international relations, plan on going to law school. International affairs are my interests and like discussions with intelligent ppl that aren't biased. Well....I hope this was enough of intro, look forward to reading what ppl have wrote and discussing.

Welcome Somalia. I think you will find many diverse opinions here, maybe not always what you want to hear, but opinions just the same.

Welcome Somalia, you'll find opinions and bias are inherent to human nature, might save ya some heartache to accept that up front. I for one am EXTREMELY biased but if you can PROVE something to me to be more than some random opinion I might cotton to listen for a spell.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone who welcomed me into this forum! I am looking forward to intellectually discuss with ppl on the many topics on this forum.

Not Biased?

That's the funniest thing I've heard the new guy say in a long time!!!

But in all seriousness, welcome, and I hope you enjoy IMF!

Back