New forum on it's way, Datalk.com

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
I've been working on another forum project for a while, and it's finally getting ready for the public now (or at least real soon).. :smil:

Not going to abandon the Milforum, but I've wanted to start something completely different for a while now, and here's the result:
Datalk.com - Computers, Games, Internet and Webmaster Talk

Short for "Data Talk", or just "Da Talk", I'm not sure yet myself, I just liked the name.. :lol:

It's still under development, but feel free to register now and I'll activate
the accounts when it's ready for "action"...

Suggestions/comments are most welcome.. :D

Yep, looks really great. I am writing down a few lines as promised last week so hang on to your... keyboard... 8)

Looks good.

It's gotta be a winner, it's not really my my scene, but I can certainly see parts that will be worth following.

It's gotta be a winner,
I hope so..
But it usually takes a lot of time (and patience) to get a forum up and running, so I don't expect too much of the the next 6-7 months..
But who knows.. :smil:

I really like the design of it and the good selection of categories. Just registered as we speak, it feels good 8)

Last edited:
It looks pretty sexy....

Of course I already signed up, I'm such a forum *****.... :)

Don't mind me I have been at work for well over 24 hours

Datalk.com has now officially been opened, and all of your accounts (where you have verified the e-mail) have also been activated! :D

I wont be able (or really want) to do much the next week because of the holiday, but you can expect to see new features, much more games etc. in 2007..

Yay!! :D
Threads: 211, Posts: 772, Members: 48
(It took 1+ year to reach 1,000 posts in the Milforum by the way.. :smil: )

The Buy/Sell/Trade Talk forums in there will soon be opened, so if you want to buy/sell sites, domain names, scripts etc., or offer your coding/webdesigner skills for hire then be sure to register now:
Datalk.com - Talk about anything computer, games and internet related

I was wondering about that, how long it took the forum to grow from infancy.

You just need TI to post on Datalk.com he alone has like what 15k of posts here...lol silliness I tell ya

Oh and I recommend posting it has already paid off in the terms of a crosair usb thumb drive ;)

Last edited:
You just need TI to post on Datalk.com he alone has like what 15k of posts here...lol silliness I tell ya
He's already in there, we just need to "kickstart" him first.. :cool:

Oh I am a techno idiot.. not sure you want my dumb ass in there messing up another perfectly good forum :-D
At least the total post count will go up pretty quick in there (with a few thousand percents...) :p

will you merge it with this one?
No plans to do that.
The content is a tiny bit different.. :smil:

Back