New to this Forum - Hello from Stateside Man Goods - Help Us Support The Troops!

:m16: Hey gang... I just signed up for this forum... here's a little bit about us and what we're trying to do :type:

COMPANY BIO
Stateside Man Goods was founded by Mike Lee, a Marine Corps veteran, in order to provide premium quality military care packages to deployed service members serving far from home. Care packages that contain high quality, gourmet, and unique snacks that cannot be found anywhere else all in one place. For the first time, friends and family of deployed service members can send the very best care packages available to their loved ones serving bravely so far from home. In addition to military care packages, Stateside Man Goods offers college care packages and custom gift packages for special occasions and holidays.

“Over the years and many deployments I have been on, I have never seen a premium assortment of unique and fantastic tasting snacks like we have at Stateside Man Goods. This is precisely why I founded this organization. I wanted to create a line of gift and care packages that truly is the ‘Stuff Guys REALLY Want’.”

Stateside Man Goods maintains a Round Robin list of deployed service members that are eligible to receive FREE care packages as people donate to the troops through their website. Since their inception in July of 2011, Stateside Man Goods has sent dozens of free care packages to the troops. As a result, Stateside Man Goods has received great feedback from satisfied service members due to the superior quality and unique care packages Stateside Man Goods offers.

COMPANY FACTS
- Founded by a man who knows what men like.
- Founded by a veteran, with considerable experience being deployed, who knows what the troops want.
- Product line is constantly being reviewed, tried, tested, and approved by men.
- Fills a void: While most care packages are rather ordinary- filled with candy, cheap granola bars, low quality jerky, and other non-food items that are often discarded as somewhat useless, Stateside Man Goods has premium snacks not found anywhere else all in one place.
- Care packages contain award winning beef, buffalo, and elk jerky, gourmet nuts and snack mixes, Italian chocolate, fantastic tasting snack and energy bars, varieties of kettle cooked potato chips, specialty popcorn, and other organic and healthy items.
- College Care Packages and Custom Gift Packages are available in unique wood crates or rugged burlap sacks, as opposed to baskets.
- Offers apparel, handmade leather belts, handmade bows and arrows, and very high quality knives in addition to its snack food line.
- Stateside Man Goods’ motto is to “Spoil Our Troops” and to offer “Stuff Guys REALLY Want”
- Stateside Man Goods is involved directly and indirectly with several charitable organizations.

* Marine Corps League
* Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
* Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
* Operation Walk USA
* The Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation (Deep River Snacks)
* Feeding America’s Hungry Children (Deep River Snacks)
* Habitat of Humanity (Aurora), Sterling House (Aurora)
* Several SMG manufacturers support local farms and ranches in a sustainable way.
* Stateside Man Goods buys a number of its wooden crates from a company that employs individuals with developmental disabilities, autism, mental illness and traumatic brain injuries.

EXECUTIVE BIO
Founder/President- Mike Lee
Marine Corps veteran- served with 2nd Force Recon Co., 2nd Recon Battalion
B.S. in Strategic Management from California State University Sacramento

MORE INFORMATION

- Point of Contact: Mike Lee, founder
- Email: mike@statesidemangoods.com
- A video containing an interview with Mike Lee on YouTube: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh8Z25oCY98"]Stateside Man Goods - Support The Troops - Premium Care Packages For Men - YouTube[/ame]
- A weekly blog written by Mike Lee: http://www.statesidemangoods.com/blog/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/...72?sk=app_4949752878
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/st8sidemangoods

:thumb:

Well I guess I'm too late to say Hello and welcome you. I just stumbled across this topic and I wanted to add that I like your introduction a lot! It's great that you offer some packages and seranata hampars out of unique wood crates or rugged burlap sacks, for everybody to win! This is a great thing!

Last edited:
Back