New forum feedback..

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Please post any feedback you may have (bugs/suggestions/comments) on the new Milforum in here.

much more features will be adde soon by the way.

Hope you like it so far.. :cool:

Looks nice, a few trivial things bug me though:

It'd be good if you didn't have to press the icon on an above post to activate the "QuickPost" box; rather it was just ready to type in from the go.

And a link at the bottom of topics to the topic list page would be good as well, so it's not needed to scroll all the way up to the top.

Small, unnecessary things but I thought I'd mention them anyway. :p

Nice job on the upgrade.

It looks good so far sir.
icon_thumright.gif

I'm sure will get some of the neat additional features from the old setup going here. Looks fine so far (this being my 2nd post and all).

Love the new forum, needs a few tweaks.

"Quick Reply" feature should always be on. You shouldn't have to click a button to activate it.

Color scheme - Where's the forum's gays? We need a little interior design help :)

Don't know if this post'll work- I can't even get to the 2nd page because it loads soooo slowly. The entire forums acting really slow, is this a temporary problem or something to do with the new server? Is anyone else noticing this?

And yes, I'm using broadband and all other sites are running at normal speed.

Hmmm, the site just went down for me for 10 minutes or so, and when it came back it was at normal speed again. Strange.

I dont really like the new design, I liked the looks of the old forum better, but it will probably just take some getting used to. other than that and the crappy smilies, everything looks cool

Addition, I was a colonel in the old forum, but now i'm only a first lietenant, did the rank structure change

Back