New forum feedback..

i guess there is a glitch with that birthdate stuff!

LMAO, I gave it a honest answer and it didnt work at all.

phoenix80 said:
i guess there is a glitch with that birthdate stuff!

LMAO, I gave it a honest answer and it didnt work at all.

Could send me a PM with your birthdate, and I'll test it?

SwordFish_13 said:
Hi,

Lol Doggy Doncha worry .

Go to UserCP -(then)->Edit Options -(Then)-> And Scroll Down to this -->

Select Enhanched Interface

OR

We can all ask redleg to make it default for Everyone :)

Peace
-=SF-13=-

Thanks a million, Fishy:D

forum_new.gif

it seems that "unread" mark stays on even if I read the whole threads...
:crybaby:

1. Faster loading - great.
2. Color settings? The former looked better.
3. Message typing - thanks for adding a more up to date interface
4. New rank setting - nice.
5. Advertising is not integrated to the overall design of the forum - some design flaws.
6. No serious bugs discovered - great.
7. OMG - thread icons...? Really?
8. Thread tools - most appriciated!
9. Quick reply options - a must have for any board :)

Great job!!!

:peace:

Last edited:
2. this is (hopefully) only a temporary look, so I'm open for suggestions..
5. do you see the Adsense ads when you're logged in??
It's supposed to be visible only to guests (I don't see them myself..)
Or do you mean the banner at the top of the pages?

You misspelled military as "moilitary" in the Edit Profile thing and you also misspelled Lieutenant General as "Loieutenant General" in the rank guide . But no big deal really :)

FutureDevilDog said:
You misspelled military as "moilitary" in the Edit Profile thing and you also misspelled Lieutenant General as "Loieutenant General" in the rank guide . But no big deal really :)

And some misspellings in FAQ/Rules section

like Avertising which should be advertising!
:firedevi:

Redleg said:
2. this is (hopefully) only a temporary look, so I'm open for suggestions..
5. do you see the Adsense ads when you're logged in??
It's supposed to be visible only to guests (I don't see them myself..)
Or do you mean the banner at the top of the pages?

The banners on top - some of them look resized where some colors were lost in the process (especially the ACU banner) They fit the other forum design - not this one - but hey this is me picking on the only flaw found... :)

Noticed that some of the new topic icons blends into the background color in their respective cells making them hard to see. I would have adjusted the color a tiny bit darker to make them appear better. Example the "I got myself a new..." topic by Mighty Macbeth in General Chit Chat.

Last edited:
FutureDevilDog said:

Fixed..

like Avertising which should be advertising!

Fixed as well... 8)

The banners on top - some of them look resized where some colors were lost in the process (especially the ACU banner) They fit the other forum design - not this one - but hey this is me picking on the only flaw found..

I'll see what I can do about that.. :)

Noticed that some of the new topic icons blends into the background color in their respective cells making them hard to see. I would have adjusted the color a tiny bit darker to make them appear better. Example the "I got myself a new..." topic by Mighty Macbeth in General Chit Chat.
I'll probably add some new topic icons later, so I'll try to make them appear better.

Ooops, that was my fault... :sorry:
(the server error 5 secs ago..)

It's actually the same her... :?

I'll look into this issue later tonight.

Edit: fixed now (I think). but you all need to go to the bottom of the index page and click "Mark Forums Read" to unmark all of the forums first.

Last edited:
I'm not crazy about the colors....and I don't quite understand the reputation thing yet, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually 8)

I like the new forums, but I just haven't found the correction funktion. Is there one or will there be one, because if not you could start a new trivia: "What word did Jäger mean?"

Back