New football season.

hawky94

The Brit Pack (probationer)
Hi all.

Just curious as to what all of your thoughts' are on the new English Premier League football (soccer) season starting in August.

Will Manchester City reclaim the Title? Which team do you support/are rooting for?

Thoughts on the summer transfers...

Cheers, hawky.

Hi all.

Just curious as to what all of your thoughts' are on the new English Premier League football (soccer) season starting in August.

Will Manchester City reclaim the Title? Which team do you support/are rooting for?

Thoughts on the summer transfers...

Cheers, hawky.

Hi...Am more of a cricket guy than a football however follow AC Milan/Bayern Munich than any EPL teams.

Get out of here 42! I WILL END YOU. She supports United, and is therefore my girl and you're not having her! Even if you are a Royal Marine... who am I kidding, haven't got a hope in hell...

But yes, United to take it back this season. Last season was probably the greatest ending to a season that I've ever seen.

RMfan is stupid like the killed Osama. From same country Saudi Arabia?

Man Utd's new season are strong if they are Thiago, Baines and Miguel Torres new signing of summers Silly.

Four strong eleven in Premiership:

Chelsea XI:
(4-3-3)​

Julio Cesar
Azquillaqi - Cahill - Terry - Cole
Essien - Oscar - Lampard
Hazard - Cavani - Mata​

Man Utd XI:
(4-4-1-1)​

De Gea
Rafael - Ferdinand - Vidic - Baines
Valencia - Fletcher - Thiago - Young
Kagawa
V.Persie​

Man City XI:
(4-2-3-1)​

Hart
Maicon - Richards - Lescott - Clichy
Milner - Barry
Navas - Fernandinho - Silva
El Shaarawy​

Liverpool XI:
(4-4-1-1)​

Reina
Johnson - Toure - Agger - Wisdom
Pacheco - Lucas - Coutinho - Gerrard
Alberto
Aspas​

Then it are Arsenal and Everton who can challenge my top-4 eleven in titel race next year in may.

Maybe Rooney play in Arsenal next season.

Last edited:
M-J-A-L-L-B-Y-A-I-F down to B serie in swedish soccer season this year. Down to super one league. Allsvenskan where gold for MFF from southern Sweden and M-J-A-L-L-B-Y-A-I-F plays 2 english miles down from my citeh in southern Sweden.

Maybe one section away in STRANDVALLEN.

From 7500 spectators to 3480 with 2880 seat place. 3 side with spectators.

M-J-A-L-L-B-Y, Sirius, GAIS, J-SODRA, BP plus Assyriska is good S1 serie next season.

Last edited:
M-J-A-L-L-B-Y-A-I-F down to B serie in swedish soccer season this year. Down to super one league. Allsvenskan where gold for MFF från southern Sweden and M-J-A-L-L-B-Y-A-I-F plays 2 miles down from my citeh in southern Sweden.

Maybe one section away in STRANDVALLEN.

From 7500 spectators to 3480 with 2880 seat place. 3 side with spectators.

M-J-A-L-L-B-Y, Sirius, GAIS, J-SODRA, BP plus Assyriska is good S1 serie next season.

Holy crap we may need to fire up Bletchley Park again to decipher this.

:)

But I will give it a go, so if M=L and J=K then we subtract the vowels and divide by the number of letters in a runic alphabet he is clearly saying Liverpool rules.

I agree entirely.

:p

I'm watching the Cowboys creepin' up on the Giants.. 17 to 21 three minutes left in the third quarter..hehe.. Eli just threw an interception...and we just got the ball back.... TOUCHDOWN DALLAS!.....
m04103.gif
24 - 21

after a reversal of a call and denial of a first down for the Giants, with thirty seconds left the game, the Cowboys beat the Giants 31 to 28...
m0476.gif

Last edited:
For England league I am Liverpool fan because when I was child I always enjoined watching Ian Rush playing at that time. And for other leagues:
Italy : juventus
Germany : Bayern Munich
Spain : Real Madrid

Giant's Odell Beckham catches the ball with one hand and horizontal on the field.. This happened today in the game between Dallas and New York. Dallas won the game 31 to 28. It was an excellent game.

This is why I love football...
t31033.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8pNht6Iz1k"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8pNht6Iz1k[/ame]
An amazing catch, but the Cowboys still won the game.
m04115.gif

Last edited:
Giant's Odell Beckham catches the ball with one hand and horizontal on the field.. This happened today in the game between Dallas and New York. Dallas won the game 31 to 28. It was an excellent game.

This is why I love football...
t31033.gif

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHuMmp9HZrA.

An amazing catch, but the Cowboys still won the game.
m04115.gif

Wow what a grab. My team the Bills actually got snowed out and has to play a home game away in Detroit due to 6' of snow.

I Hate soccer!!!

In Sweden it is normal with european football and ice hockey.

In Finland it normal with same in Sweden. But soccer is not best even if they are on way to first championship in history. Greece lose against Faroarna and that was best for Finlands chanches even if Finland lose against Hungary. Romania lead Finland's group.

Back