New Fatah logo eliminates Israel

Eden

Mahmoud Abbas’s party issues icon redolent with anti-Israel symbolism
By ELHANAN MILLER

As Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas continues to voice support for a two-state solution based on the 1967 borders, condemning the use of violence, his party, Fatah, seems to have a different scenario in mind.

A new logo, issued by Fatah ahead of the party’s 48th anniversary celebrations, is replete with bellicose symbols including the barrel of a rifle and a Palestinian keffiyeh (headscarf) covering the entire territory from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean Sea, eliminating the state of Israel, Palestinian Media Watch revealed Wednesday.

The logo, published in official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadidah on December 10, also features other loaded images, including the Dome of the Rock on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount, a white dove in shackles, and a key symbolizing the “right of return” for Palestinian refugees and their descendants. The words on the logo read “the state and victory.”

The Palestinian Authority consistently eradicates Israel’s existence in its official maps in government offices, schools and the media, Palestinian Media Watch reported.

(…)

The number 48 is also highly symbolic, a reference to the 1948 establishment of Israel and the ensuing Palestinian Nakba, or disaster. The 48th anniversary marks the day in which Fatah went from clandestine to public activity through firing “the first bullet” at an Israeli water pipe on January 1, 1965.

CONTINUED: http://www.timesofisrael.com/new-fatah-logo-eliminates-israel/

But but..they are peacful..even the general assembly said that.
Lol
Palestnian's,living the lie since 1948.;)

48-logo-map-palestine-101212-clear-305x172.jpg

yepper, peace loving for sure.............. as long as you kneel down to islam (lower case intentional)

yepper, peace loving for sure.............. as long as you kneel down to islam (lower case intentional)

Yep,
And we gave them weapons so they can retake the Gaza strip (which they ofcourse weren't able to do.)
They try to make themselfs look like a more moderate terror organizton.(i know,doesn't make any sense,but thats what the UN thinks).

Yep,
And we gave them weapons so they can retake the Gaza strip (which they ofcourse weren't able to do.)
They try to make themselfs look like a more moderate terror organizton.(i know,doesn't make any sense,but that's what the UN thinks).
you guys best keep your powder dry...... and DO NOT put any trust in obama... he has lied through his teeth since running for office the first time...... he is destroying us and he doesn't much care what happens to you boys either..... keep a sharp eye out.

you guys best keep your powder dry...... and DO NOT put any trust in obama... he has lied through his teeth since running for office the first time...... he is destroying us and he doesn't much care what happens to you boys either..... keep a sharp eye out.

It must be a real bastard having a President with enough balls to try and save your country from spending trillions of dollars of tax payers money, and expending the lives of tens of thousands of young Americans to defend a racist theocracy that continually spits in your face, lies to you and steals your military and industrial secrets, and sells them to your enemies.

[sarcasm]I'd get rid of him as quick as possible[/sarcasm]

Last edited:
It must be a real bastard having a President with enough balls to try and save your country from spending trillions of dollars of tax payers money, and expending the lives of tens of thousands of young Americans to defend a racist theocracy that continually spits in your face, lies to you and steals your military and industrial secrets, and sells them to your enemies.

[sarcasm]I'd get rid of him as quick as possible[/sarcasm]
SAVE us from spending........ the fraud in chief has spent over a trillion a year on bailouts to his union pals, and entitlements for those who do not work.... SAVE us from spending....... you jest.

SAVE us from spending........ the fraud in chief has spent over a trillion a year on bailouts to his union pals, and entitlements for those who do not work.... SAVE us from spending....... you jest.
Well, at least the money is being spent on US citizens who probably earned it in the first place, instead of some rogue state in the Middle east who continually p!sses in your face.

Can you provide a credible source to back this claim? when I Googled the question about Obama's spending on unions the best answer I could find was:

Fascinating! An entire article that says absolutely nothing about unions but does talk about creating jobs and repairing badly needed infrastructure! And, as usual, you (the Redneck Right) are complaining.

And the "teacher's unions" comment? First, not all teachers are unionized. Second, you ignore this paragraph in your attempt to condemn Obama. "More than 300,000 local education jobs have been lost since the end of the recession, according to a new White House report on the impact of teacher layoffs." I guess larger classrooms, canceled preschool programs are good enough for you as long as no one with a union card gets a job. You don't care that we are in the basement in science and math in the world. Just need to "hate a union today".

Last edited:
Disability is an "entitlement"
social security
workmans comp
unemployment
medicare
medicaid
VA benefits
or even military retirement
ALL entitlements

If you benefit from ANY of these I'd suggest you not comment on the spending issue. Otherwise you'd just be a hypocrite.

By the way, you may not like the presidents policy but he's still YOUR president and you should have some respect for the office if nothing else.

It is too cluttered with symbolism, trying to say everything ends up saying nothing.

On the whole it looks more like a soccer world cup logo than anything else.

It is too cluttered with symbolism, trying to say everything ends up saying nothing.

On the whole it looks more like a soccer world cup logo than anything else.
Yep, I thought something similar, with the ball shape on the right.

But then again I see no pro Palestinian symbolism in the star of David either.??

Last edited:
Maybe they are planning a bid for the 2048 world cup and thought they would start with the logo.

Yep, I thought something similar, with the ball shape on the right.

But then again I see no pro Palestinian symbolism in the star of David either.??
Since the star of david is a symbol of judasim.But there is no anti palestian agenda in the symbol either.Unlike here.

Some people pretend to not understand that symbolism. It is very clear an attack on Israel and they know it that's why they ridicule it. Another fact they do not want to know.

image003-759416.jpg

This pigeon is not for peace but for the release of all Palestinian prisoners, people who killed innocent civilians.

The key is not to open the door to peace, but for the return of all refugees. (May I remind you that most Palestinian "refugees" are hostile to Israel and therefore excluded by the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 194 chapter 11 to return.)

The map clearly shows they do not want the two state solution, but the elimination of Israel (the same map is used in Palestinian textbooks which of course do not reflect reality)

The gun, no comment necessary.

48, the 48th anniversary, or 48 years of neglecting the Paletsinian people by the PLO/PA

The golden dome represents both Islam and the Palestinian claim to Jerusalem. It is build on top of Jewish and Christian holy places. (A brief guide to al-Haram al-Sharif, Jerusalem - 1925 Published by the Supreme Moslem Council.)

Slogan : The state and the victory

Back