New Fatah logo eliminates Israel - Page 2

--

December 14th, 2012  
MontyB

Maybe they are planning a bid for the 2048 world cup and thought they would start with the logo.
December 14th, 2012  
Cartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Maybe they are planning a bid for the 2048 world cup and thought they would start with the logo.
they are starting to build a stadium right now in Ramalla
December 14th, 2012  
Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Yep, I thought something similar, with the ball shape on the right.

But then again I see no pro Palestinian symbolism in the star of David either.??
Since the star of david is a symbol of judasim.But there is no anti palestian agenda in the symbol either.Unlike here.
--
December 14th, 2012  
VDKMS

Some people pretend to not understand that symbolism. It is very clear an attack on Israel and they know it that's why they ridicule it. Another fact they do not want to know.

This pigeon is not for peace but for the release of all Palestinian prisoners, people who killed innocent civilians.

The key is not to open the door to peace, but for the return of all refugees. (May I remind you that most Palestinian "refugees" are hostile to Israel and therefore excluded by the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 194 chapter 11 to return.)

The map clearly shows they do not want the two state solution, but the elimination of Israel (the same map is used in Palestinian textbooks which of course do not reflect reality)

The gun, no comment necessary.

48, the 48th anniversary, or 48 years of neglecting the Paletsinian people by the PLO/PA

The golden dome represents both Islam and the Palestinian claim to Jerusalem. It is build on top of Jewish and Christian holy places. (A brief guide to al-Haram al-Sharif, Jerusalem - 1925 Published by the Supreme Moslem Council.)

Slogan : The state and the victory