New Documents Reveal Saddam Hid WMD, Was Tied to Al Qaida

Why has the Pentagon so far declined to make the bombshell papers public? Does this give us a clue?

I guess that the reason is because the public opinion will know that the technology to build those weapons came from countries such us Germany, G.B, France and USA.

Corocotta said:
I guess that the reason is because the public opinion will know that the technology to build those weapons came from countries such us Germany, G.B, France and USA.

Don't they already know? Everybody knows France has always been number one weapons provider to Iraq.

somehow i really hope that this is true... that we didn't go there for nothing... that would definetly hit the top 10 best day ever :p

but this might as well be a fake :/

Corocotta said:

It's very well known in America that we supplied the WMD capability to Saddam back in the 70s. In the presidential ellection Democrats loved running a picture of Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam back in the 70s in their TV advertisements.

They seem to be coming out of the woodwork today.

Filmmaker: No doubt Saddam had WMDs
Former real estate broker Brad L. Maaske interviewed dozens of Iraqis in producing his film "Weapon of Mass Destruction: The Murderous Reign of Saddam Hussein." He says it is absurd that prominent Democrats, including a former U.S. president, continue to say the former dictator did not possess WMDs.

"There's interview after interview of people who say they saw truckloads of something going out through Syria and into the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon," he recalls. "And of course we've tried to track that as best we can. The U.S. military can't go into Syria; it can't go into Lebanon. But the question is: Where did those weapons go?"

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47443

Back