New cat!

Trooper1854

The Brit Pack
We've adopted a stray.
He's got quite a forceful personality and is very vocal.
We have no idea what to call him, so if anyone here has any suggestions they would be gratefully appreceated.

Kitler.jpg

We've adopted a stray.
He's got quite a forceful personality and is very vocal.
We have no idea what to call him, so if anyone here has any suggestions they would be gratefully appreceated.

Kitler.jpg

Patch, Snowy, Bruiser.

Although I am not too fond of moggies, I applaud you and the Missus for saving a defenceless animal. Well done mate.:bravo:

I want to adopt GSD's, but the missus gave me one of her "looks."

Siggy would work well too (a reference to Sieg)

How many cats do you have now, Trooper? Eleven, Twelve? Two dogs, right? How does it feel to be on the bottom of the food chain? Your cats, your dogs, your wife, your kids, then nothing, nothing, and then you

I want to call him "Dolf" obviously short for Adolf, but the good lady does not approve!
Heinrich is also out!
I've tried to sneak in "Calt" Short for Caltenbruner, but the problem is she is way too supicious about any names I come up with as they're bound to have connections with WWII!
We'll probably end up calling him "Fluffy"!

Question for you Trooper, the wife has been adopted by a scraggy old 3 legged mog, he was skin and bone when he landed on the doorstep. He's all filled out now and he lives in the shed sleeping on an old winter quilt next to a radiator. He's in desperate need of a good bath, how do you go about bathing them and keeping hold of all your fingers!!!!

FLUFFY!!! I agree with the above............. a puzzy name for a cat that looks like that...... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, just throw it on the barbie and be done with it.

Back