NEW CAP MEMBERSHIP CARD! (maybe)

(ONLY CAP, PLEASE) Do you like this design?

• Total voters
It's a good idea in the right direction, especially for CAP members like me who have to go on a military base for their SQ meetings or CAP activitys.

I think its a good idea, its the same exact as active/reserve/guard IDs. Problem though is you need a security clearence for them. Wonder what CAP will do there.

Gorfour20 said:
I think its a good idea, its the same exact as active/reserve/guard IDs. Problem though is you need a security clearence for them. Wonder what CAP will do there.

the navy base here know that we go there, but sometimes you get a cocky one and he tries to pull a picture ID

Are they going to be normal size or like freakin huge? Lol. I have a little photo thing that I keep all my cards in and if it doesn't fit in there its gonna be just wrong!

I really don't like it... I don't even have a "per regs" picture...

I think its a awesome idea, as the AFAUX we are privy to some classified info, not to mention its just awesome, and you can tell if the guy is really a CAP and just didn't steal that I.D. card.

Cadet Airman Adam Seaman said:
I think its a awesome idea, as the AFAUX we are privy to some classified info, not to mention its just awesome, and you can tell if the guy is really a CAP and just didn't steal that I.D. card.

well then i had to steal a set of BDU's and SDU's also

USAFAUX2004 said:
Cadet Airman Adam Seaman said:

well then i had to steal a set of BDU's and SDU's also
Not necessarily. I can get on base without my BDUs, or any uniform for that matter. As long as I have my ID/Drivers license and my CAP ID card I can get on, but thats my base. Now Beale AFB is a different story, I have to have a base ID, my personal ID, and my CAP ID- and its just as hard for AF personnel from different bases to get on Beale too, but it's because they have U2s there. Needless to say, it isn't easy for someone to steal mine CAP ID and try to get on base.

USAFAUX2004 said:
most of the time we just need to pull the capid to get on to RTC
Yeah, its the security level. Some days I can get on with no trouble, and somedays I can't get on easily. So it is up to your base, the people working at that specific time, and the security level. But I do think these new cards will make things a little smoother, and I would love to have one of those none the less.

There is only one flaw: if you advanced a grade then that card would be invalid so would they have to make you a new card with your new grade?

Back