NEW CAP MEMBERSHIP CARD! (maybe)

(ONLY CAP, PLEASE) Do you like this design?

• Total voters
Very cool. I still have my old card. Which I found out is somehting like three designs ago.

Photo ID is somehting that is very important. And in today's world where CAP is becoming more involved with National Security.

5.56X45mm said:
Very cool. I still have my old card. Which I found out is somehting like three designs ago.

Photo ID is somehting that is very important. And in today's world where CAP is becoming more involved with National Security.

Are they orange in color?

More like a gold color. Hard plastic, and it used my Social Secuirty Number as my membership number.

From e-Service's:

27 Feb 06
The CAP National Board recently approved an optional picture membership card for senior and cadet members. The cost of this optional card is $4.00. The Air Force has given final approval on the design and we have begun the process of working with a contractor to procure these cards. For photo submission specifications, please click here. If you pre-purchase your card now you will be first in line to receive this new card when it is available! Your card will be charged at the time of purchase. Delivery of your new card is anticipated to be during the fourth quarter of FY06, barring any delays from the vendor.

From e-Service's:

27 Feb 06
The CAP National Board recently approved an optional picture membership card for senior and cadet members. The cost of this optional card is $4.00. The Air Force has given final approval on the design and we have begun the process of working with a contractor to procure these cards. For photo submission specifications, please click here. If you pre-purchase your card now you will be first in line to receive this new card when it is available! Your card will be charged at the time of purchase. Delivery of your new card is anticipated to be during the fourth quarter of FY06, barring any delays from the vendor.

Is this the new card or just a newer version of the current one taht has a space for a picture??

Back