New Canuck here!!

GUNNER

Hey everyone, anyone else from Canada? i'm new on here (found this place while surfing the web at work ;) ) hope to chat with everyone soon.

GUNNER

AHOA Gunner, welcome to the forum!

Always great to have another Redleg here! :D

What's your occupation in the Artillery?

Welcome to the forum, I do believe there are a few of your type running around here .. they broke free from their cages.

Thanks

Thanks guys, my occupation in the Arty has been ever changing :p i just got off Mat leave and was supposed to go RCPO and then got stuck in SPSS(spare parts) but then someone rescued me (i have some very good contacts ;) ) and now i am waiting for an FMAS course because the current FMAS clerk is being medically released. It seems like a real good job, my own desk and computer and i'm right outside the door from the Seargent Major who will be my boss (he's a good guy) so hope to visite here often but my schedual is so hectic with work and a little rug rat running around :) any other moms on this board or is it full of guys?

GUNNER

RnderSafe said:
Welcome to the forum, I do believe there are a few of your type running around here .. they broke free from their cages.

AHOA!
There's not many cages that can withstand a direct hit by a 155mm HE (from the inside), the only problem was that I was inside it too..
(that may explain a thing or two..) :lol:

hi Gunner whats up?

Been to Canada, I had a Canadian girlfriend for a couple of years. been to SK and AB. Great country, eh? :lol:

Still got tons of friends there. Maybe you can help me understand why so many Canadians are so much biasedly anti-american. Later.

Hey Italianguy, been to Italy myself, just beautiful there! I won't try to explain the American/Canadian thing ;) where abouts in Italy are you? i'm actually in Manitoba which isn't far from Saskachewan and Alberta, talk to you later!

Gunner :camo:

Gunner I'm from Sardinia ( the western island with hot beaches ) but currently living in the North around Bologna- guess you've been to Venice Florence or Rome eh?

All I know bout MB is Winnipeg and Churchill. Is that rite?

Italianguy, I've been to Venice, Rome, Flourence,Pisa, and the Vatican (saw the Pope at Xmas mass!) Yes Winnipeg and Churchill is right (did you know we have polar bears in Churchill?)

GUNNER "I am Canadian"

Welocome Gunner, it's always good to have another neighbor from the frozen north around.

Back