New Cadet Mod!

Congratulations Crazy.. :D

(how the heck did that happen?? :lol: )

Gotcha, its just kinda weird congratulating someone, when there not even "here". I lack patience for most things, as you can tell.

I here I here! Sorry, the mama was taking an online test, and I was majorly multi-tasking, but I couldn't open any browser windows at the time. :D

Thanks yall! :D

I try to do good, but for right now, don't like purposedly make it murder, having some conflicts right now, but will be in full running order (I hope) as soon as those are taken care of! Hooah for me and my computer illiteracy!

I dont think you should worry, we got a preety well controled group of youngsters here (Besides me of course, Im just a an American pain In the A$$ ;) )

Oh dear god duckie as a mod. We're dead

I mean come on I am a Mod on CAPBoard.com and she sends me an email asking if there is a way to make the CAPBoard.com site simple cause she thinks she just majorly :cen: ed up

Nah babe congrats :rambo:

CrazyCadet142 said:
Hooah for me and my computer illiteracy!
Not another computer illiterate person in this world.
congrats (so your basically telling us we cant purposely have fun then right? :D )

Congratulations and remember to always be nice and that Sunday is Ice Cream day on the forums, and the mods supply the Ice Cream.

silent driller said:
JAdkinson said:
Oh dear god duckie as a mod.

ha ha...Duckie...

hey now, no nickname bashing!!!

GuyontheRight said:
Whats the deal with the whole "duckie" thing?
It's a nickname I randomly made up one night. It started with an ex-bf whos nickname was duck, then I found a "duckie" in my room and thought it was the most adorable thing ever. And then Land before Time popped into my head, and I remind myself of that character sometimes, expecially that night I did. So voila! Duckie was created!

Back