New Cadence's

DonJuan25

Some new cadence's i heard that i dont see anyone here say are...
I dunno names to these but here we go

Hail Hail Lock and load
the sound of combat is mighty cold -Chorus
Mp's always ready to roll
so early HEY so early HEY
so early in the morning.

My recruiter came to me
asked me what i wanted to be
told him lean mean and green
a U.S. army killing machine.
Chorus

Late one night we got a frago
strap on our rucks it was time to go
grab the claymores and at4's
for it was time to goto war.
Chorus

Another one i like is...

Left right left right left right kill
left right left fight you know it will
I went to the playground where all the children play
i pulled out my machette and blood began to SPILL.

left right left right left right kill
left right left right you know it will
I went to the airport where all the people fly
i pulled out my my flamethrower and bodys began to FRY

left right left right left right kill
left right left right you know it will
i went to the old folks home where all the people live
i pulled out my uzi and bodys began to fly.

o another one i remember is

1 by 1 we were having some fun in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

2 by 2 its just me and you in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

3 by 3 we fight to be free in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

4 by 4 were kickin down doors in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

5 by 5 were staying alive in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

6 by 6 were getting our kicks in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

7 by 7 were going to heaven in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

8 by 8 aint this shit great in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

9 by 9 were doing just fine in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

10 by 10 les do it again in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

Hey hey captain crunch
i want pizza and beer for lunch
ice ice ice cold beer

i forgot how the rest goes is someone knows

I think that first one is like "Hail Oh Infantry". Im not sure though...There is always a little variation between cadences ya know..

o another one i remember is

1 by 1 we were having some fun in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

2 by 2 its just me and you in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

3 by 3 we fight to be free in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

4 by 4 were kickin down doors in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

5 by 5 were staying alive in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

6 by 6 were getting our kicks in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

7 by 7 were going to heaven in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

8 by 8 aint this **** great in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

9 by 9 were doing just fine in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey

10 by 10 les do it again in the army army all day all day and all through the night hey hey
Do you know of any other versions of this one?

Back