New Bond trailer out!

bollocks
thats what spybot and ad-aware are for.
firefox is a better browser, faster. no (or less) pop ups. tabbed browsing. loads of practical addons.

im looking forward to this bond. mmm bond girls!

I'll see it, of course, but I'm not too enthusiastic about changing his 'common' look.

I don't like him....

When he was first selected as the new Bond, he said that he almost turned it down because he hates guns and those that own them.

I will not be watching a single movie with him in it. Sorry, but I make my stand somewhere when it comes to my movie heroes.

I'll be right there with you 5.56mm, i probably wont see them either. James Bond is meant to be a gentleman spy, not some ordinary bland action movie star.

5.56X45mm said:
I don't like him....

When he was first selected as the new Bond, he said that he almost turned it down because he hates guns and those that own them.

I will not be watching a single movie with him in it. Sorry, but I make my stand somewhere when it comes to my movie heroes.

You are never going to beat the James Bond Edition of Scene-It with that attitude. :mrgreen:

He looks like a beach bum. 007 is an immaculately dressed, slicked back black hair, impeccable British manners, but deceivingly deadly and a remorseless killer. This guy won't last long.

Or just 008...or 002...they dont hafta call him Bond. Make up an entirely new life for a new man with a new style. NEW EVERYTHING

I say they just re-hire the best James Bond ever.

Sean Connery

The film could be about Bond in his older days. Still kicking ass and getting the ladies.

the thing is with other Bond like franchise films doing so well, most notably the Mission Impossible films but also the Jason Bourne and the XXX films, This new bond film has to other something a bit different and The new actor may well be the man to do it.

Back