New Black ops 2 Trailer




 
--
 
May 6th, 2012  
r.fox
 
 

Topic: New Black ops 2 Trailer


I was Watching the Black ops 2 trailer the other day on youtube, and i noticed that the guy talking was Woods from Black ops 1. but didnt he die in Kravchenko`s compound saving mason from Kravchenko`s suicide vest?

anyone else think this is strange?

btw Black ops 2 is set in 2025
May 7th, 2012  
RayManKiller3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fox
I was Watching the Black ops 2 trailer the other day on youtube, and i noticed that the guy talking was Woods from Black ops 1. but didnt he die in Kravchenko`s compound saving mason from Kravchenko`s suicide vest?

anyone else think this is strange?

btw Black ops 2 is set in 2025

Yeah, I watched it too, but don't forget its a game. They can say someone shot in the head point blank will somehow survive to be the next good/bad guy.


I think they may have overdid the futuristic part in how unrealistic it is. I mean come on? Huge walking machines that moves slower than a person can run? War is and was always about mobility, nothing like that would survive development phase. I am glad they did some change, but its just too futuristic, especially considering the huge jump in technology in one man's lifetime (Woods being alive is proof of that).

Somehow from Vietnam to 2025 the Earth technology jumped more than 10x the amount. I don't buy it, but its a game. Depending on the features they have in multiplayer is what will either make or break this game, as I have already seen much critic replies to it on YouTube. Then again, it will probably still be a popular game. Why you ask? Because it has the words Call of Duty stamped on the case.

I prefer innovation like what Battlefield 3 did. Not the same stuff with different maps and a little bit of different guns.
May 7th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayManKiller3
Yeah, I watched it too, but don't forget its a game. They can say someone shot in the head point blank will somehow survive to be the next good/bad guy.


I think they may have overdid the futuristic part in how unrealistic it is. I mean come on? Huge walking machines that moves slower than a person can run? War is and was always about mobility, nothing like that would survive development phase. I am glad they did some change, but its just too futuristic, especially considering the huge jump in technology in one man's lifetime (Woods being alive is proof of that).

Somehow from Vietnam to 2025 the Earth technology jumped more than 10x the amount. I don't buy it, but its a game. Depending on the features they have in multiplayer is what will either make or break this game, as I have already seen much critic replies to it on YouTube. Then again, it will probably still be a popular game. Why you ask? Because it has the words Call of Duty stamped on the case.

I prefer innovation like what Battlefield 3 did. Not the same stuff with different maps and a little bit of different guns.

Call of Duty : Starship Trooper Ops.
--
May 7th, 2012  
RayManKiller3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Call of Duty : Starship Trooper Ops.

Lol the funny thing is how is Black Ops 2 related to Black Ops to actually hold it as a sequel, except Woods being alive..

They should of changed the name to something similar to what you suggested lol. I am not sure if it would of sold with majority of COD players though.

Killzone series and HALO are the most prominent future games imo. In terms of graphics, story, and multiplayer.
May 7th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
What I'm STILL waiting for is Call of Duty Ancient Warfare....

I'd pre order to unlock my Roman Gladius without having to Prestige.
May 7th, 2012  
r.fox
 
 
i understand that its a game but that still doesnt make it make sense
May 8th, 2012  
RayManKiller3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fox
i understand that its a game but that still doesnt make it make sense

Do you realize how unrealistic the Modern Warfare series was? Russia somehow invading U.S and Europe at the same time was rediculous. The General from Modern Warfare 2, was crazy enough, it annoyed me. It made no true sense, but if games required 100% or near that amount of sense, we would have very few games today.


Lol, I hope your joking about the Call of Duty Ancient Warfare
May 9th, 2012  
r.fox
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayManKiller3
Do you realize how unrealistic the Modern Warfare series was? Russia somehow invading U.S and Europe at the same time was rediculous.
i wasn`t aware that russia invaded Europe as well. but remember that the modern warfare and black ops series are made by different companies. modern warfare is made by infinity ward and Black ops is made by treyarch

also although games need to be unrealistic, bring someone back from the dead is just to unrealistic for a game set in the near future.
May 9th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fox
i wasn`t aware that russia invaded Europe as well. but remember that the modern warfare and black ops series are made by different companies. modern warfare is made by infinity ward and Black ops is made by treyarch

also although games need to be unrealistic, bring someone back from the dead is just to unrealistic for a game set in the near future.

So is wearing green power armor and blowing up a space weapon of mass destruction.

But I play that game anyway.
May 9th, 2012  
RayManKiller3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fox
i wasn`t aware that russia invaded Europe as well. but remember that the modern warfare and black ops series are made by different companies. modern warfare is made by infinity ward and Black ops is made by treyarch

also although games need to be unrealistic, bring someone back from the dead is just to unrealistic for a game set in the near future.

Well, we will have to see how Woods survived the blast once Black Ops 2 comes out. Even though it may seem unrealistic, you must remember that people survive mind boggling injuries (even shots or impale in the head).

One guy survived a pole vertically through his skull up from his chin....

I would consider somehow surviving a blast more realistic than what I seen MW 2 and 3 did.
 


Similar Topics
Videos: A-36 dive bombing, Black Cat PBY, Target for Today @Zeno’s
Black Budget - secret budgeting and spending of the US Government
George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People ILLUSTRATED