The New Barber

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A local barber shop installed a new robotic barber to take some off the pressure off the owner.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A fellow came in for a haircut and after being told about the "new barber" decided he would give it a try. As the robot began to cut his hair, it asked the man, "What's your IQ?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The man replied, "140." So the robot proceeded to make conversation about physics, astronomy, investments, insurance, and so on. The man listened intently and said "This is really cool."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Later another man who was waiting for a haircut stepped up to the robot's chair, sat down and the robot asked him before beginning his haircut, "What's your IQ?" The man replied "100." So the robot started talking about football, baseball, and so on. This man too thought to himself "Wow! This is really cool."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Next, a third man stepped up to the robot's chair, seated himself and the robot, as with the others, asked him "What's your IQ?" The man replied "30." The robot then said, "So, I understand you Democrats are really excited about Hillary running for president?"[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A local barber shop installed a new robotic barber to take some off the pressure off the owner.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A fellow came in for a haircut and after being told about the "new barber" decided he would give it a try. As the robot began to cut his hair, it asked the man, "What's your IQ?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The man replied, "140." So the robot proceeded to make conversation about physics, astronomy, investments, insurance, and so on. The man listened intently and said "This is really cool."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Later another man who was waiting for a haircut stepped up to the robot's chair, sat down and the robot asked him before beginning his haircut, "What's your IQ?" The man replied "100." So the robot started talking about football, baseball, and so on. This man too thought to himself "Wow! This is really cool."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Next, a third man stepped up to the robot's chair, seated himself and the robot, as with the others, asked him "What's your IQ?" The man replied "30." The robot then said, "So, I understand you Democrats are really excited about Hillary running for president?"[/FONT]​

Not long now before this may be true (robot haircutting)

Da - Da Da Da Da - Da Da
Thanks for the dough nut goodbye
Shave and a haircut...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Speaking only for myself, I don't hate anyone at all, because I prefer loving even unto death do us part, although an open relationship might be even better LOL LOL. Even Hillary found William to love her so there must be some good in there somewhere...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Back