New Australian Defence Force Pictures - Page 2

--

June 8th, 2006  
bulldogg

Awesome pics Nick, thanks for posting them up.
June 20th, 2006  
digit

thanks Nick for the gr8 pics. I would love to see some more on camp smitty though.
June 21st, 2006  
zander_0633

Hey guys, I see the ADF using Camelbak, any idea which model is it?
--
June 21st, 2006  
tomtom22

Great pics AussieNick, thanks for sharing!
June 26th, 2006  
AussieNick

[QUOTE]Hey guys, I see the ADF using Camelbak, any idea which model is it?[/QUOTE]

What ever one the soldier purchased.
August 8th, 2011  
serenity1987

Topic: Looking for Private james lewis

Hi Nick
Was hoping by any chance if u may have the details or email address of this man.
I believe that he was in the royal nz army and relieved the australian troops in becora but this was in 2006. Where i had seen his photo.
I am in desprate need to find this man if you can help me?
August 8th, 2011  
SigJohnson

Might be better to pm nick, he doesn't get on here much anymore. I would also suggest the photos are just generic taken from the Department of Defence and that nick wouldn't know the fella in question.
August 8th, 2011  
Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIBERTY
Nice pictures. But I cant say I like the Aussie cammo though. lol
rumor has it Aussie ADF camo's will go digital camo in a few years. They're trialing a few patterns here and there.
August 10th, 2011  
Spartan613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre
rumor has it Aussie ADF camo's will go digital camo in a few years. They're trialing a few patterns here and there.
Unlikely that we'll go digital. More likely that the Army will adopt an Australianised version of multi-cam. Similar to what the Brits did. Modified version of the Auscam pattern using multi-cam colours. Navy already have their DPNUs, and the RAAF have been looking at an "urban Auscam" for Base personnel. Failing that, RAAF will probably stay with woodland DPCUs at home and DPDUs in the MEAO.

August 25th, 2011  
AussieNick

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity1987
Hi Nick
Was hoping by any chance if u may have the details or email address of this man.
I believe that he was in the royal nz army and relieved the australian troops in becora but this was in 2006. Where i had seen his photo.
I am in desprate need to find this man if you can help me?
Yeah, even if I had his details I wouldn't hand them out over to a stranger over the net. Sorry.