New Artillery Game

73,500 pts :) no idea what round all I know is theres one round where all I had to do was reduce vel 2 clicks every time LOL

Hehe tempting but unfortunately I no longer meet their medical requirements and they no longer meet my pay requirements.

:)

I wanna be a Artillu...Artilar.. Artelar.... One o' them blokers wot shoots the big guns off. Only thing missing is the blast and refreshing scent of cordite in the air.

spx_file001.jpg

Last edited:
Slightly worse than the previous run but at least it is proof.

Cannon.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh,... C'mon TI, we know how you fill in your days at work. You're just trying to lull us into a false sense of security while you rack up the top score.:-D

Thats the joy of retirement :)

Hehe retirement?
I wish.

This is just a game of fixing your elevation and adjusting the velocity to manage distance, once you hit 100% velocity leave that and drop elevation to get extra range this way you are only dealing with one variable at any one time.

Hehe retirement?
I wish.

This is just a game of fixing your elevation and adjusting the velocity to manage distance, once you hit 100% velocity leave that and drop elevation to get extra range this way you are only dealing with one variable at any one time.

This seems like good advice. Perhaps the programmer should have made it more realistic and allowed a limited amount of propellent or let the gun barrel wear more for fast shots resulting in innacuracy for later shots. That would sort you out!

This reminds me of a old basic program I wrote. Aircraft came along at different speeds and heights. And you had to set the time of detonation of the shell as well as the elevation of the AA gun. It was a bit more challenging than this one! I should have allowed bombs to fall as well!

Last edited:
Hehe retirement?
I wish.

Don't worry Monty you'll be able to retire someday :)

I'm trying to economise on bagged charges here Monty, Y'know the old story, once a Jew, always a Jew, my Scottish ancestry doesn't help either.

The meanest gunner in the west, cordite don't grow on trees y'know.

Retirement Rocks baby! Whoo Hoo!!!

Back