New Army Deployment Vehicle

--
Boots

February 25th, 2004  
Redneck

Topic: New Army Deployment Vehicle

http://f350hick.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/scutr.jpg

This is apparently the newest thing in personal military transport, apparently the Israelis are considering adopting it, too. What with this and the Stryker, what's next?
February 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: LOL

LOL.
I liked the Israeli Paratroopers with the Galil and the S.C.U.T.R!
You made my day red!
February 25th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Is this seriouse?
--
Boots
February 25th, 2004  
Redneck

Yes. Very.

Hey, sherman, it's a lot easier to airlift a couple hundred S.C.U.T.R.s than it is to drop in trucks.
February 25th, 2004  
diplomatic_means

I do not believe you at all. Those things do not increase speed, they increase distance only a little and they aren't rugged enough for the majority of terrains we fight in unless all wars from now on are going to be fought solely in cities.
February 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: you all nuts?

obvcours its not real. Cant you see the photos been messed around with?
besides, what Israeli would take that thing...can you imagin it in the desert dunes....Besides, even compared with Stryker, its really not safe....
February 25th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomatic_means
I do not believe you at all. Those things do not increase speed, they increase distance only a little and they aren't rugged enough for the majority of terrains we fight in unless all wars from now on are going to be fought solely in cities.
Nawwwww, come on now, they spent like a hundred dollars in the R and D of this new technical marvel, don't knock it.
February 26th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Nice to know all that money from the Commanche project is going to go to some good use
February 27th, 2004  
Redleg

Moved this one now..
February 27th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomatic_means

AH-HA! So that's why.

Shoot and scoot, Sir!