New again

smokinwoody

I have been reading in the forum many cool stories and thought its time to register..

I have many hobbies besides guns and all are too expensive with this economy the way it is, so i have shelved a few and took up my guns again as I do reload and have thousands of rounds and supplies to where I wont have to purchase anything..

i have built race cars and modified others...I have my Duster drag car up for sale so if anyone is interested in racing, let me know..

there are a few more cars..my other is building and flying R/C Aircraft to where I flew scale planes...like WWII stuff...my father, who just passed 1/31/2011, at 81, taught me a great deal about R/C planes as a kid..He was retired living down in Florida (Im in Illinois) and was still building planes..since I could not afford the plane fare, my brother n law and Sister went down to box and throw junk away so that my step mom could move back here with family..

my brother n law calls me up and says hes sending 30 large boxes to me loaded with aiplane stuff...i knew my dad had lots but not that much..seems he was real busy..among the items are 3 guns..they are mine except the Baby Browning .25 that my dad purchased new back in the fifties...so Im getting back my Browning 1910 improved model .380, the .25 and a Charter Arms .357 snub that has never been fired..it was my X wife's gun that i had given to my dad..

anyways living in poverty realy sucks..Im actively looking for part time work to offset the terrible cost of living...heck..I can flip burgers..

Back