New addition to the brinktk family

brinktk

My son Andrew was born today at 1428 central standard time (US). He was 7lbs 15.2 oz and 19 inches long. I can't wait to take him home and introduce him to his 14 month old sister! Best holiday gift ever!

Hey all, thought I'd give an update. My son had to be flown to a hospital with a higher level of care because of a few potential difficulties. Apparently he has a strange arrhythmia that they want to keep an eye on. He also has a potential infection somewhere(we will know more tomorrow) because he has an elevated white blood cell count and his respiration/heart rate are somewhat low when he sleeps and he's unresponsive to stimulation during the times his o2 levels and heart rate drop. Finally he's got a pretty bad case of jaundice too. Now, no worries yet, all of it except for the lights for his bilirubin level is precautionary. We just a lot of waiting ahead of us over the next week.

Thanks for the congratulations and I'll relay your support to my wife.

Congratulations to you and your wife. My thoughts are with you and I hope your newborn son's tests come out normal in the next week. God bless you all.

My most heartfelt congratulations on your new baby boy - and many thoughts for you and your family while the baby is being taken care of.

I thank everyone for your support. We got back from the hospital last night and our son is quite healthy and happy. All is well and I am truly blessed for having such a wonderful family.

I thank everyone for your support. We got back from the hospital last night and our son is quite healthy and happy. All is well and I am truly blessed for having such a wonderful family.

That's brilliant, I am so pleased for you and your family.:thumb:

Back