New 9/11 Monument

dadsgirl

I wanted to pay homage to all that lost their lives on 9/11. They did so the other day in NYC at the new monument for them.
God bless.

the flag photo was taken at Ground Zero

Last edited:
I wanted to pay homage to all that lost their lives on 9/11. They did so the other day in NYC at the new monument for them.
God bless.

the flag photo was taken at Ground Zero

That is one day I will never forget until my dying day. RIP all those that died that day.

Me too. I may live in the south now. I will always be a NYer!
Somewhere I have a photo of the subway ...THE subway, where "it" all stopped so to speak. I will not look for it and will not upload it. Too painful and exploitive.

That is one day I will never forget until my dying day. RIP all those that died that day.

Ain't it the truth. I'm sorry to say but 9/11 was this generation's Pearl Harbour.

Me too. I may live in the south now. I will always be a NYer!
Somewhere I have a photo of the subway ...THE subway, where "it" all stopped so to speak. I will not look for it and will not upload it. Too painful and exploitive.

I have a picture taken from inside the tower, when the plane was actually coming towards them. And no, I won't look for that either. I'm originally from Texas, but even then, it's too much for me.

Back