Never trust an Asian behind a wheel LOL

you would think that being behind the wheel 271 times alone would give you enough experience and skills to pass the test.

Oh my God... :shock:

Surely there should be a rule in place to say that certain people just shouldn't drive!

Well, it does say he's illiterate. I should think that would be a big hindrance in taking the written test. I'm sure he won't have so much trouble on the practical test.

Ever taught anybody with reading problems? I have. Memorization is not the problem. Confidence is. They are never sure of what they're doing with the written word. Also, if you aren't comprehending the questions to begin with, how are you going to memorize them? Another thing to think about; the article doesn't state whether or not the questions change or are given in a different order each time he's taken the test which would, of course, also add to the difficulty of memorizing the test. Sorry, I just don't find illiteracy all that amusing nor something someone should make fun of.

damn. All I read was the he messed up that many times. Didn't read the full article.
But in Korea, it's HARD to find an illiterate person.
Good luck with the road signs... this guy's going to be very lost.

Well why has this person kept trying that many times without knowing how to read? Illiteracy does not excuse stupidity. What was he trying to do, guess them all correctly? Perhaps instead of repeated attempts, he should have learned to read and write, then tried to get a drivers license.

Back