Never introduced myself I dont think.

Bentley

Im 16 and a junior in high school. I started reading some of the posts on this forum because Im very intrested in being in the Marine Corps. I plan on atleast talking to a recruiter as soon as my 17th birthday comes if not signing up. It has always been some what of a dream of mine to serve in the military and I just became very partial to the Marines while I was in the MCJROTC program at my school. Im still not sure about the Marines just because my family doesnt believe that it will leave me very much opportunity once im out.

Any comments or critisicm is welcome.

On another note I really apreciate all the moderators on this board they are very informative and helpful. Its nice to be able to come here and hear the voice and opinion of many people from all of the different cultures. I especialy enjoy reading Shermans posts on Isreal because its something that is effecting alot of the world and has struck an intrest in me.

Welcome to the forum, Bentley (and thank you for the compliment :lol: ).
Good luck with the Marine Corps.

Welcome, I too am 16 and I too am going to become a Marine. 8)

Bentley said:
Im still not sure about the Marines just because my family doesnt believe that it will leave me very much opportunity once im out.

Oh, mate. I have a grandfather that was a Marine let me tell you that after the Marines you will have way more opportunity due to the fact that Marines have to do so much to earn the title and to keep the title (you have to earn the title again every day father boot ;) ) most people look more favorably on some one that was Marine then some one that was not when it comes to getting a job "outside."

Welcome, Bentley. There are a few of us Jarheads on the site, so if you have any questions hunt them all down and force them to answer. :D Seriously, on my end - if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Welcome and good luck with The Corps. There are plenty of jobs that you will be able to use on the outside. Like if you go into infantry you will make a great hired hit man. :rambo: lol

Back