Never Forget, I will never Forget

Swift&silent

I will never forget where I was that infamous day. I will never forget what I was doing when somebody told me to turn on the tv. I will never forget who did it either.

I was getting ready to go to work and my wife told me to see the tragic accident. Then another plane hit. It was then I realized that something was wrong, horribly wrong....

Semper Fi

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm

Never Forget

I was out on Lake Shasta with some of my pals enjoying our last day of summer break when a Beastie Boys song "Fight for Your Right" got interrupted by the news. I don't think any of us will be the same, three of us signed papers within a couple months, and one just returned from Iraq.

I know I will never forget.

Redneck said:
I was out on Lake Shasta with some of my pals enjoying our last day of summer break when a Beastie Boys song "Fight for Your Right" got interrupted by the news. I don't think any of us will be the same, three of us signed papers within a couple months, and one just returned from Iraq.

thats bad to hear man :cry: :cry: :cry:

I remember where I was, and the first I heard about it I thought it was just a sick joke, but it wasn't..........

Redneck said:

Semper Fi

Thank you very much for your duty to our country

I was on a school field-trip somewhere in NYS. Next thing you know, we're told to pack-up and get on the bus with no answer as to why. We were all annoyed because we couldn't paricipate in the other half of the day which was raft-building and then going out in the lake. Well, once we all got on the bus we started chanting and stuff at how mad we all were.

We all then got back in the classroom and my S.S. teacher was crying and then told us of the news. The World Trade Center had been hit by airplanes. I felt horrible after I found out what happened because we were all chanting and yelling.

I will never forget that day either. I'm sure I will be able to tell my grand-children exactly what happned if they ask.

I will probably always remember that day and in a way I'm greatful for that. Before then I never had any ambition to join the military. I also thought that my right and freedoms were free. I now know that there are prople who fight to keep our country the way it is. I never want any day in which somebody has to worry that it could happen again. I am willing to fight and day for my country and be more than glad to

I was in Italy, we did not yet have a good TV, all we had was a 5 by 5in. B&W. My Mom on base she called us saying the base was on lock down and that it may be a good idea for us to get the B&W out of the attic and turn it on...

I will never forget.

Marksman said:
if not the whole world.
you got that right
I remember I was working in Amsterdam at the time, and a few days after 9/11 we had a 3 minutes of silence in honor of the victims and the survivors. Trams, busses, taxi's, tourists, streetworkers. Everything stopped. Only the pidgeons weren't silent, but normally you can't even hear them. That was a very impressive moment to me, I knew that city for quite a while, but I never knew it could be that quiet.

I was returning to my math classroom when it happened. Thats when alot of them realized that our freedom isnt free. Sad isnt, and their are those who loose a lost one and blame someone else for their death, why cant they just honor their sacrifice for their duty to our country?

My wife is a F.A for United....she was getting ready to leave for a trip when we saw the first airplane hit, on the morning news. My Birthday is Sept 12 anyways...I will never forget and I make darn sure my kids won't either!
I wonder where our wide behinded elected officials were...when you see the 9/11 blaming game, it looks like they even forgot that 19 Arab zealots under Osama were responsible.

I was in Grade 10 English Class when I heard about it. I had no clue what anyone was talking about when they said that the WTC got hit. After someone told me that two airliners hit the Twin Towers. I went silent for a good hour. The next English class, we went into the A/V room and watched CNN to see what happened.

I myself will never forget what happened on that day.

I was told to turn on the radio after the first plane hit. At that time everyone still thought it was an accident. I'll never forget the moment I heard the guy on the radio say: "Another plane has just hit the other tower.........." Then I knew it was deliberate, and that was the real shock.

I was takin my kids to school, when it came over the radio. I stopped at my mom's and saw some on TV. Then had to get my 7 year old from school because he heard about it at school and he was instantly sick to his stomach. I will never forget.

Back