Never Forget, I will never Forget

--

May 20th, 2004  
Swift&silent

Topic: Never Forget, I will never Forget

I will never forget where I was that infamous day. I will never forget what I was doing when somebody told me to turn on the tv. I will never forget who did it either.

I was getting ready to go to work and my wife told me to see the tragic accident. Then another plane hit. It was then I realized that something was wrong, horribly wrong....

Semper Fi

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm

Never Forget
May 20th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I'll never forget.

I wish I could show that to some people I know.
May 20th, 2004  
Redneck

I was out on Lake Shasta with some of my pals enjoying our last day of summer break when a Beastie Boys song "Fight for Your Right" got interrupted by the news. I don't think any of us will be the same, three of us signed papers within a couple months, and one just returned from Iraq.

I know I will never forget.
--
May 20th, 2004  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
I was out on Lake Shasta with some of my pals enjoying our last day of summer break when a Beastie Boys song "Fight for Your Right" got interrupted by the news. I don't think any of us will be the same, three of us signed papers within a couple months, and one just returned from Iraq.

thats bad to hear man
May 20th, 2004  

I remember where I was, and the first I heard about it I thought it was just a sick joke, but it wasn't..........
May 20th, 2004  
Swift&silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck

Semper Fi

Thank you very much for your duty to our country
May 20th, 2004  
Marksman

Bad stuff happend there..........bad stuff
May 20th, 2004  
782.matt

I was on a school field-trip somewhere in NYS. Next thing you know, we're told to pack-up and get on the bus with no answer as to why. We were all annoyed because we couldn't paricipate in the other half of the day which was raft-building and then going out in the lake. Well, once we all got on the bus we started chanting and stuff at how mad we all were.

We all then got back in the classroom and my S.S. teacher was crying and then told us of the news. The World Trade Center had been hit by airplanes. I felt horrible after I found out what happened because we were all chanting and yelling.

I will never forget that day either. I'm sure I will be able to tell my grand-children exactly what happned if they ask.
May 21st, 2004  
Darkmb101

I will always remember this incedent, and i will never forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
I wish I could show that to some people I know.
Where there's a will theres a way.
May 21st, 2004  
silly new private

I will probably always remember that day and in a way I'm greatful for that. Before then I never had any ambition to join the military. I also thought that my right and freedoms were free. I now know that there are prople who fight to keep our country the way it is. I never want any day in which somebody has to worry that it could happen again. I am willing to fight and day for my country and be more than glad to