****NEVER BEFORE SEEN COMBAT FOOTAGE IN AFGHANISTAN - 50 VIDEOS*****

If you are allowed to do this it must almost most certainly mean you are, (or were at the time of the videos), be working for the Military communications division, because I do not think you could be a mere imbedded civilian journalist. Doesn't that contravene to this forum's RULES ? What say the Milforum Moderators about this ?

P.S. Hey, Funker530, if you end up disciplined in REAL life purportedly because of my commentary...I hope you won't take it out on me, 'cause I'm a bit afraid of impulsive ex-military guys who have seen combat that close ! Don't take it out on others either. Consider having a talk with your unit's medic and chaplain if you do get disciplined. If you end up in some form of arrest, please REQUEST ASAP Medical and Spiritual care counseling. They are BOUND to be offered, and I assure you they will be helpful to you, as they would to any others who may end up disciplined.

are you kidding me roamsk? theres nothing about those videos that compromises OPSEC. sorry to bust your bubble. i love it! good work funker, keep whipping haji ass!

I hope you won't take it out on me, 'cause I'm a bit afraid of impulsive ex-military guys who have seen combat that close !

Life in the fast lane, Doc! Realities of life for some of us.
We are not all wacko because we have seen combat that close.
Don´t judge people based on some assumptions. If your ass never was in danger then don´t point fingers at those who have had their ass pinched.

Sorry all. I too get a bit paranoid at times online, (or tend to jump to unwarranted conclusions), where it is really a bi-dimensional mode of communication, instead of a real life 3-D one, where one can actually see faces and hear real voices instead of imaginary ones ! LOL ! I DID NOT mean to imply that any of us may be hearing imaginary voices. I could just imagine EVERYONE getting mad at me if they thought I did that on purpose ! It IS weird for me to actually communicate on-line. Did you know that I once used to contribute to an online physicians discussion group, and that it literally took me YEARS of just reading and lurking around before I actually decided to take the plunge and write something, and even then I stood around and pondered each phrase, as if I was writing Constitution or a a US Supreme Court decision, and it was VERY important not to be somehow misunderstood ?! LOL ! I did get over that initial stage-fright stage, but now I tend to go a little overboard on the OTHER end, with the Preachiness ! Whenever I participate in an Internet Forum, I realize I have NOT yet found my footing in regards to on-line communications, I feel like Donald Duck being seasick on a boat managed by slightly sadistic Chip & Dale, while he, Donald, actually attempts to preach to Huey, Dewey, and Louie at the same time, to show how "smart" he actually is...if that cartoon ever existed !

Back