Netanyahu-Mubarak Talks Aim to produce Arab-Israeli Front versus Iran

bropous

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1389

<br><p>From DEBKAfile: ...If successful, Binyamin Netanyahu's first meeting as Israeli prime minister with Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak at Sharm el Sheikh Monday, May 11, may well mark an epic turning-point in Middle East history recalling the 1979 peace breakthrough with Egypt. Their common goals – and Mubarak speaks for the Saudi king Abdullah on this issue – are the formation of an Arab-Israeli front against Iran and putting a spoke in US president Barack Obama's planned détente with Tehran.

<br><p>*****

<br><p>MORE fallout from the deteriorating relationship with one of America's best friends, Israel. Obama is throwing Israel under the bus to suck up to the Murdering Mullahs in Tehran. Netanyahu ain't just gonna sit around and wait for the big wheels to squash him, and is turning to Egypt and the Saudis to offset the Osama bin Urkel <i>Realpolitik</i>. This may be a historic move forward, and certainly a wrench in the works for BamBam and the Pig in a Pantsuit (Hillary).

<br><p>MORE fallout from the deteriorating relationship with one of America's best friends, Israel. Obama is throwing Israel under the bus to suck up to the Murdering Mullahs in Tehran. Netanyahu ain't just gonna sit around and wait for the big wheels to squash him, and is turning to Egypt and the Saudis to offset the Osama bin Urkel <i>Realpolitik</i>. This may be a historic move forward, and certainly a wrench in the works for BamBam and the Pig in a Pantsuit (Hillary).
Not entirely sure what any of this has to do with anything, but I will note the large amount of slander coupled with virtually no fact.

There is so much wrong about this statement that I don't even know where to begin. Okay, because Obama didn't pledge to wipe Iran off the map and actually is willing to talk with them (as all Presidents did with the Soviet Union) he's suddenly "throwing Israel under the bus"?

And I'd appreciate it if you'd cut it out with the slander. No matter how much I wanted to I didn't go crazy slandering Cheney and Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld; I'm all for free speech but comparing your president to a terrorist isn't very patriotic.

Last edited:
Actually i do think that Obama would eventually throw Israel under the bus...if he wants to speak with the Iraninan regim...then i belive this entire area is going to big chaos..a state that declears that is would happily destroy a country and that is developing the most horrific weapon a man can is a danger and must be delt with...but not peacfuly

OtherGuy, if you don't like the way I talk about this friend of terrorists parading as a president that is your right, but you are not going to force me to quit telling the truth. Osama bin Urkel has been stabbing our allies, Israel among them, in the back and getting on his . I repeat, all before: ' 'When the policial winds turn ugly, I will come down on the side of the Muslims' '

He has sucked up to Iran and the quickly sliding-into-Islamofascism Turks all the while turning his back on our friends, and that is actually paying some dividends with Israel and Egypt, and possibly the Saudis, working together to offset this new Axis of Evil of a nuclear-armed Iran and a Turkiye fast turning its back on the legacy of Kamal Ataturk. He is a moron, who hates everything that America has stood for since the Second World War, and he is a threat to the security of the United States of America.

I tell it like it is, Other, and if you aren't happy with the way I portray this dangerously naive punk, fine, but I won't stop telling the truth about this friend of terrorists. He is doing more damage to this nation than the terrorists have, because he is driving a wedge between this nation and allies who used to trust us in pursuit of a despicable policy of sucking up to the enemies of this nation who want to murder our friends and undermine our interests.

You need to rachet back a notch or two and watch your phraseology-03

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not telling the truth bropous. You're simply spreading your own vile diatribe. There is nothing FACTUAL about calling the President a friend of terrorists, and nothing to prove he is a moron, or a sleaze bag, or a threat to the United States, or that he hates everything America stands for, etc.

You've gone so far as to say that the President of the United States has given oral sex to another man (multiple men, actually). That is a LIE and is nothing more than your own opinion.

You can disagree with him all you want, but he's our President, and as a former military man (however terrible you were) you would do well to show him respect on a MILITARY FORUM.

[/RANT]

Now, on the topic, which you seem to have forgotten... I think Obama is doing the right thing by trying to TALK to people in the Middle East. GWB was in the wrong when he rashly invaded the Middle East (Iraq, not Afghanistan). Just because Obama is TALKING with Iran doesn't mean he's orally gratifying them. He's just taking them off guard... Their reasoning for hating the West is that they always see the West come in, guns blazing, and toppling countries on their backsides. By trying to reason with them, Obama takes away their fire. You can't be irrationally mad at someone who's trying to discuss a peace with you.

An Arab-Israeli alliance that works would be a huge welcome.

That will never happend....as far as Patriotism..well hell that's carried in the heart and love for our country...not a president...A President is commmander in chief true...but dosent define "Patriotism"

Actually i do think that Obama would eventually throw Israel under the bus...if he wants to speak with the Iraninan regim...then i belive this entire area is going to big chaos..a state that declears that is would happily destroy a country and that is developing the most horrific weapon a man can is a danger and must be delt with...but not peacfuly
The Soviet Union seemed bent on destroying the US when they installed ICBMs in Cuba. But did we attack? No. Would life as we know it have ceased if he had? Quite possibly. Instead we spoke with them. And guess what? We got what we wanted.
OtherGuy, if you don't like the way I talk about this friend of terrorists parading as a president that is your right, but you are not going to force me to quit telling the truth. Osama bin Urkel has been stabbing our allies, Israel among them, in the back and getting on his knees and orally gratifying the Islamofascists from Day One, just like a lot of us knew he was going to do. I repeat, all before: ' 'When the policial winds turn ugly, I will come down on the side of the Muslims' ', right from the horse's rear end's mouth itself.

He has sucked up to Iran and the quickly sliding-into-Islamofascism Turks all the while turning his back on our friends, and that is actually paying some dividends with Israel and Egypt, and possibly the Saudis, working together to offset this new Axis of Evil of a nuclear-armed Iran and a Turkiye fast turning its back on the legacy of Kamal Ataturk. He is a moron, a sleazebag who hates everything that America has stood for since the Second World War, and he is a threat to the security of the United States of America.

I tell it like it is, Other, and if you aren't happy with the way I portray this dangerously naive punk, fine, but I won't stop telling the truth about this friend of terrorists. He is doing more damage to this nation than the terrorists have, because he is driving a wedge between this nation and allies who used to trust us in pursuit of a despicable policy of sucking up to the enemies of this nation who want to murder our friends and undermine our interests.
Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is bait. I will not take the bait. And I will not accept you bashing my president like this. Reagan talked with Gorbachev, does that make him a communist? I think not.

Plus, I consider it rather ironic that one of the Bush Administration's biggest allies in their democracy spreading was an absolute monarchy that severely limits the rights of it citizens (Saudi Arabia) and that one of the biggest enemies is a democratically elected political figurehead (Iran) who has no real power anyway, regardless of what he says! He cannot attack Israel or any country for that matter without permission of the Ayatollah, who is sane and understands the consequences of such a move.

OtherGuy, if you don't like the way I talk about this friend of terrorists parading as a president that is your right, but you are not going to force me to quit telling the truth. Osama bin Urkel has been stabbing our allies, Israel among them, in the back and getting on his knees and orally gratifying the Islamofascists from Day One, just like a lot of us knew he was going to do. I repeat, all before: ' 'When the policial winds turn ugly, I will come down on the side of the Muslims' ', right from the horse's rear end's mouth itself.

He has sucked up to Iran and the quickly sliding-into-Islamofascism Turks all the while turning his back on our friends, and that is actually paying some dividends with Israel and Egypt, and possibly the Saudis, working together to offset this new Axis of Evil of a nuclear-armed Iran and a Turkiye fast turning its back on the legacy of Kamal Ataturk. He is a moron, a sleazebag who hates everything that America has stood for since the Second World War, and he is a threat to the security of the United States of America.

I second that motion.........

Stand-By-Israel-1.jpg

OtherGuy, if you don't like the way I talk about this friend of terrorists parading as a president that is your right, but you are not going to force me to quit telling the truth. Osama bin Urkel has been stabbing our allies, Israel among them, in the back and getting on his . I repeat, all before: ' 'When the policial winds turn ugly, I will come down on the side of the Muslims' '

He has sucked up to Iran and the quickly sliding-into-Islamofascism Turks all the while turning his back on our friends, and that is actually paying some dividends with Israel and Egypt, and possibly the Saudis, working together to offset this new Axis of Evil of a nuclear-armed Iran and a Turkiye fast turning its back on the legacy of Kamal Ataturk. He is a moron, who hates everything that America has stood for since the Second World War, and he is a threat to the security of the United States of America.

You need to rachet back a notch or two and watch your phraseology-03

Bropous, please show reference for your facts, or are these, as I suspect your opinions?

Are you annoyed by the fact that Obama is willing to start talking to the Iranians? Or that you think he'll find a new best friend in the ME & abandon Israel, just by talking?

Just as a point of interest you might want to review how the modern state of Israel was founded, also check out how they got their nuclear weapons and why they refuse to sign up to Nuclear non proliferation treaty (just like Iran).

I support the State of Israel, but that doesn't mean that I can't talk to Arabs - does it?

"Pictures, say more than a thousand words" Besides, who's gonna change your political views???? Thought so...Might as well state your opinions..:rolleyes:
And have absolutely no basis in factual arguments. Which is what we're TRYING to have here....

Partisan, good post mate.

And have absolutely no basis in factual arguments. Which is what we're TRYING to have here....

Partisan, good post mate.

Being bias against Arabs is not the issue or subject....and of course pictures have basis on ONE's opinion and justification, they help define arguments as well,..but look rob like I said before all this is b******t, no one's gonna change your way of thinking on such matters.. Ever since Obama was elected I was certain there was gonna be more leniancy to the Arab world, and truthfully thats opening doors, to more terrorism.."Cant you see almost every Arab country hates the USA"???? and its bull crap if our president tries now to make that all fine and nice, its not happening, they hate us and always will...on the other hand...Israel has been our ally and supporter against terrorism ..I feel we need to conserve that partnership and friendship..."MY OPINION"...

Last edited:
Perhaps we could actually say words instead of just showing political cartoons?

Okay..... I stand by Israel.... Iran is the major player and puppet master in the world of Terrorism. If Iran gets the nuke. We're screwed.

President Obama will throw Israel under the bus. He's basically given oral gratification to some Anti-American/Anti-Israeli leader.

Israel needs to shore up her defenses, convince her educated Arab neighbors that they need to stand strong with her because Iran does not traditionally consider itself Arabic and Nuclear fallout doesn't stop at international borders.

But instead of me having to explain this for five minutes I can simply post a picture...... It's easier and One picture says one thousand things.

So once again.....

stand-by-israel.jpg

Being bias against Arabs is not the issue or subject....and of course pictures have basis on ONE's opinion and justification, they help define arguments as well,..but look rob like I said before all this is b******t, no one's gonna change your way of thinking on such matters.. Ever since Obama was elected I was certain there was gonna be more leniancy to the Arab world, and truthfully thats opening doors, to more terrorism.."Cant you see almost every Arab country hates the USA"???? and its bull crap if our president tries now to make that all fine and nice, its not happening, they hate us and always will...on the other hand...Israel has been our ally and supporter against terrorism ..I feel we need to conserve that partnership and friendship..."MY OPINION"...

Any chance you can preserve the partnership with text size and colour that didn't give readers a headache?

As for Israel well can't say I care as I am still in favour of Middle East peace by nuking every country in it, but if they can convince Arab countries to join them in reigning in Iran I can't see any real negatives .

Last edited:
Back