Netanyahu-Mubarak Talks Aim to produce Arab-Israeli Front versus Iran - Page 4

--
Boots

May 15th, 2009  
5.56X45mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Henderson
You know 5.56, Fascist Italy HATED Communist Russia... Does that mean Italy was our Ally? The enemy of my enemy is simply a third party in the equation. He may or may not be my friend.
Yes and No. Italy was our enemy until the Italian people overthrew the Fascist Government and went after the bastards. Also the Soviets were our allies because they hated the Germans after June of 1941....

Our main issue in WWII was Germany. We even had a Germany first policy. Italy was an ally of Germany and thus the bad guys. We would've fought the Soviets if they stayed friends with the Germans. Hell..... The Germans and Soviets invaded Poland together.
May 15th, 2009  
Rob Henderson

Point being that the enemy of my enemy is not always my friend... You have to look at the whole picture.
May 16th, 2009  
A Can of Man

They are your friend for that moment in time. What comes afterwards is a different matter altogether.
--
Boots
May 16th, 2009  
Rob Henderson

Okay. . .
May 17th, 2009  
UnitedSomalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Kind of amusing given that the only country to have ever used a nuke was a democratic one, I also find it amazing that people bleat on about Iran yet nothing is done about places like Pakistan, India, North Korea and Israel developing them covertly hell Pakistan is more than likely selling plans to make them on the internet by now.
That is the irony of it. The international community is dictated to by the world powers America, Russia, Britain, France, EU, China, Japan, NATO and those that are closely allied with them. It is hypocracy at its best to see America which calls itself a democracy and the only nation to use nuclear weapons and Israel the only nation to possess nukes in the Middle East, who is not a signatory to the NPT, who is not cooperating with the IAEA scream about Iran. It just goes to show you alot.
May 18th, 2009  
EladBell

where did u read Israel had a nuke?
where have u ever heard that?
who said they had it?
May 18th, 2009  
UnitedSomalia

Are you serious? Are you asking me where did I hear it? WOW
It is a know and accepted fact all across the world even in Europe and America that Israel is the only Nuclear power in the Middle East, you can deny it all you want but everyone one knows the truth.
May 18th, 2009  
Del Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedSomalia
That is the irony of it. The international community is dictated to by the world powers America, Russia, Britain, France, EU, China, Japan, NATO and those that are closely allied with them. It is hypocracy at its best to see America which calls itself a democracy and the only nation to use nuclear weapons and Israel the only nation to possess nukes in the Middle East, who is not a signatory to the NPT, who is not cooperating with the IAEA scream about Iran. It just goes to show you alot.
Thank God for the world powers who strive to maintain some sort of order and sanity. Otherwise complete chaos would ensue and we would all perhaps be in danger of ending up like Somalia.

I guess you are rooting for Iran to have such power, even tho' their president wishes to wipe at least one complete nation from the face of the earth.
May 18th, 2009  
MontyB

I think you are trying to bait UnitedSomalia now as I am sure you wouldnt be praising the Soviet Union or China voluntarily or did you mean the old powers of Britain, France and Germany that actually created the chaos in the first place?
May 18th, 2009  
UnitedSomalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I think you are trying to bait UnitedSomalia now as I am sure you wouldnt be praising the Soviet Union or China voluntarily or did you mean the old powers of Britain, France and Germany that actually created the chaos in the first place?
He is Monty, but I won't debate Del boy or KJ or give them the satisfaction they are looking for. How you been Monty? I certainly have missed your impartiality and your enlightened discussions. Their certainly needs to be more gentlemen like you in this forum!!! Good to hear from you bro!!!