Netanyahu-Mubarak Talks Aim to produce Arab-Israeli Front versus Iran

if they can convince Arab countries to join them in reigning in Iran I can't see any real negatives .

It might actually be a welcome uniting factor between the Israelis and Arabs that have divided them for so long. That and the good relations between Israel and Turkey hopefully will lead to some good things.

Guys, guys. Do not loose your self. Yes, the Egyptians and Saudis hate Iran. But that dosent mean that they will bless every Israeli move against Iran.

Obviously they won't. They have their own populations to deal with as well. I'm sure trying to tell them about cooperation with Israel will be a very hard sell even on the best day.
Just saying... it's a move in a good direction.

The world must understand....a facist country with a nuke is unacceptable...if the Americans did not attack the russians is because the russians didnt want to destroy the American ppl...the Iranian do want to destroy the Israeli ppl and the state of Israel.
Iran Controls Hezbollah and hamas...so every singel missile falls in the border of Israel is making Iran stronger.
Iran is a major axxix in the World today mucj like Hitler's Germany and facist Italy...accept they want to acheive a nuke before opning a war a thing Hitler did not think about.
so think that a man who always say he would kill u one day puerchase a Pistole and a mag...and his little boys alays hit u and when u hit them back the nigbhours say what a bad man u are...so once the man gets his Pistole he would make 15 9mm holes in you...do u really want to let Iran get this Pistol?
and helping them destroy the world as we know?
might as well nuke them before they can retaliate(not ofering just saying)

Bropous, please show reference for your facts, or are these, as I suspect your opinions?

Are you annoyed by the fact that Obama is willing to start talking to the Iranians? Or that you think he'll find a new best friend in the ME & abandon Israel, just by talking?

Just as a point of interest you might want to review how the modern state of Israel was founded, also check out how they got their nuclear weapons and why they refuse to sign up to Nuclear non proliferation treaty (just like Iran).

I support the State of Israel, but that doesn't mean that I can't talk to Arabs - does it?

let me tell u how the state of Israel was born
few years ago( i hope u know what i mean) there was a Jewish country in the land Israel which is from the nile to the western bank of the Jorden.
after these jewswere thrown away and their tample was destryed(There are evidences that there was a jewish state here like 5000 years back) the jews were exiled to Europe Africa and even to nowdays Iraq.
after some 100 years the zionist movment became active and ppl were starting to make Aliot...come back to Israel.
from russia Polnad and Even france and germany.
many jews still lived here when these men has arrived and they lived at Hevron which is a sacred city for Jewdism.
in 1929 the Arabs in Israel(that were not palastianian) slaoughterd the jews in Hevron and drove them away from the city.
so no jews were left there accept for maybe some brave ones.
anyway in1947 the UN declered that the land of Israel which they calld palestain(after the Roman province calld pilistian(after the Pilistanin who came from Crete)) to be divied to the Arabs and to the Jews so the jews went to the Street dancing and happy and the arabs took up thier guns and the 1nd phase of Israel war of independence began the arabs began attacking jewish settelments.
and at the 14 of may 1948 the state of Israel was born and the 2nd phase of the war began as armies from the arab countries attacked israel from its every diraction. so after the newly born state won 7 armies with tanks and aircrafts. it lived happly till the 6 days wars and the 1973 wars and more things i did not mention...the Point is...Israel has been fighting ever since it was born and even before that...i would want to see the USA the Russian state and the EU taking misslies on a daily basis

Guys, guys. Do not loose your self. Yes, the Egyptians and Saudis hate Iran. But that dosent mean that they will bless every Israeli move against Iran.

No but the Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend..... if that helps to give Israel peace with some of it's enemies and allows the region to deal with the number one threat (Iran). Then I say go for it....

Of the two nations you listed I believe that Egypt has a smarter outlook. Also they're more westernized because of their historical connection to the UK and the rest of Europe. They do not like Israel..... but they also have come to realize that Israel is there to stay.

The Saudis are a little more hard headed and backwards in their outlook towards Israel. They're radicals. But they're American Allies simply because they are Iran's enemy.

You know 5.56, Fascist Italy HATED Communist Russia... Does that mean Italy was our Ally? The enemy of my enemy is simply a third party in the equation. He may or may not be my friend.

The world must understand....a facist country with a nuke is unacceptable...)

Kind of amusing given that the only country to have ever used a nuke was a democratic one, I also find it amazing that people bleat on about Iran yet nothing is done about places like Pakistan, India, North Korea and Israel developing them covertly hell Pakistan is more than likely selling plans to make them on the internet by now.

You know 5.56, Fascist Italy HATED Communist Russia... Does that mean Italy was our Ally? The enemy of my enemy is simply a third party in the equation. He may or may not be my friend.

Yes and No. Italy was our enemy until the Italian people overthrew the Fascist Government and went after the bastards. Also the Soviets were our allies because they hated the Germans after June of 1941....

Our main issue in WWII was Germany. We even had a Germany first policy. Italy was an ally of Germany and thus the bad guys. We would've fought the Soviets if they stayed friends with the Germans. Hell..... The Germans and Soviets invaded Poland together.

Kind of amusing given that the only country to have ever used a nuke was a democratic one, I also find it amazing that people bleat on about Iran yet nothing is done about places like Pakistan, India, North Korea and Israel developing them covertly hell Pakistan is more than likely selling plans to make them on the internet by now.

That is the irony of it. The international community is dictated to by the world powers America, Russia, Britain, France, EU, China, Japan, NATO and those that are closely allied with them. It is hypocracy at its best to see America which calls itself a democracy and the only nation to use nuclear weapons and Israel the only nation to possess nukes in the Middle East, who is not a signatory to the NPT, who is not cooperating with the IAEA scream about Iran. It just goes to show you alot.

Are you serious? Are you asking me where did I hear it? WOW
It is a know and accepted fact all across the world even in Europe and America that Israel is the only Nuclear power in the Middle East, you can deny it all you want but everyone one knows the truth.

That is the irony of it. The international community is dictated to by the world powers America, Russia, Britain, France, EU, China, Japan, NATO and those that are closely allied with them. It is hypocracy at its best to see America which calls itself a democracy and the only nation to use nuclear weapons and Israel the only nation to possess nukes in the Middle East, who is not a signatory to the NPT, who is not cooperating with the IAEA scream about Iran. It just goes to show you alot.

Thank God for the world powers who strive to maintain some sort of order and sanity. Otherwise complete chaos would ensue and we would all perhaps be in danger of ending up like Somalia.

I guess you are rooting for Iran to have such power, even tho' their president wishes to wipe at least one complete nation from the face of the earth.

I think you are trying to bait UnitedSomalia now as I am sure you wouldnt be praising the Soviet Union or China voluntarily or did you mean the old powers of Britain, France and Germany that actually created the chaos in the first place?

I think you are trying to bait UnitedSomalia now as I am sure you wouldnt be praising the Soviet Union or China voluntarily or did you mean the old powers of Britain, France and Germany that actually created the chaos in the first place?

He is Monty, but I won't debate Del boy or KJ or give them the satisfaction they are looking for. How you been Monty? I certainly have missed your impartiality and your enlightened discussions. Their certainly needs to be more gentlemen like you in this forum!!! Good to hear from you bro!!!

Back