Netanyahu considering changes to Congress speech after criticism

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
By Luke Baker JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli officials are considering amending the format of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's planned address to the U.S. Congress next month to try to calm some of the partisan furor the Iran-focused speech has provoked. Netanyahu is due to address a joint session of Congress about Iran's nuclear program on March 3, just two weeks before Israeli elections, following an invitation from John Boehner, the Republican speaker of the house. Boehner's invitation has caused consternation in both Israel and the United States, largely because it is seen as Netanyahu, a hawk on Iran, working with the Republicans to thumb their noses at President Barack Obama's policy on Iran.

Read more...

What is Mr. Obamas policy on Iran and why does Mr. Obama think he has to have a policy on Iran ? the U.S. could make Iran go away in a blink of an eye . :confused:

At which point Russia, China and a host of other countries would make you go away in the blink of an eye but I am sure AIPAC's money will make global destruction all worthwhile..

Now I am not a fan of Obama but I suspect his plan with Iran is to avoid another costly war with no end just because Israel wants one.

Tell how many American servicemen and women do you think should die for the sake of Nuttyahoo and his pariah state (because no one else is backing you on this outside of Saudi Arabia who might send money but wont send troops), 1000, 2000, 10000 what is a good number to keep Israel happy (36,000 KIA/WIA from 2003-2011 in Iraq).

Last edited:
Back