Neo-Nazis to Join Cindy Sheehan in Crawford on August 27

phoenix80

Banned
Neo-Nazis to Join Cindy Sheehan in Crawford on August 27 & 28

August 24, 2005

Stormfronters' Rally In Crawford, TX On Saturday & Sunday Aug. 27 & 28

I'm driving out to Crawford, Texas tomorrow, Friday August 26th to help put up a White Nationalist voice in the protest against Bush's War for Israel that was started by Cindy Sheehan.

We'll be uploading digital photos, and maybe video, from Crawford so that Stormfront's 58,000 Members (achieved today) and hundreds of thousands of Guests can follow the events in Crawford from a White patriot perspective.

If you live anywhere within a driving distance that won't put you out too much, would you please join us on Saturday and Sunday? That's August 27th and 28th.

The facilities at the Crawford Ranch Camp Casey are excellent: good food, shade, tents, water, toilets, parking, and all basic necessities are there in ample supply. Most supplies are free. All you need to bring is yourself, a good shade hat, and a long-sleeved shirt.

I'll put up maps to Crawford and sign-making ideas in this thread. Please add your ideas.

Our purpose in journeying to the Crawford protest against Bush's Neocon War for Israel is to:

Let The World Know That White Patriots Were First & Loudest To Protest This War For Israel

We don't want leftist Johnny-come-latelys who are misleadingly protesting this war as if the war is about oil (not true), or as if it's right-wing patriots who launched this war (not true) to hijack the issue from us.

We want to challenge these leftists with the fact that their leftist leaders, like Hillary Clinton, are on the same War for Israel team as the cowardly Republicans who have been bought and paid for in the Senate, House, White House, and Media by the Jewish Neocon political machine.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2119672&posted=1

God why didn't I think of this? I could have just shaved my head today, got a temporary swastika tatoo on my chest and ran up to all the cameras shouting how great Cindy Sheehan is and how she is exactly right. :twisted:

even if this is untrue, i wouldnt be surprised to see BAD PEOPLE behind this woman.

What makes me angry is that nobody dares talking about her son's choice to go to war and how she is dishonoring her son's memory by doing this.

Does this lady suffer from some kind of Trauma?

phoenix_aim54 said:
even if this is untrue, i wouldnt be surprised to see BAD PEOPLE behind this woman.

What makes me angry is that nobody dares talking about her son's choice to go to war and how she is dishonoring her son's memory by doing this.

Yes, liberalism.

Missileer said:
phoenix_aim54 said:

Yes, liberalism.

Nice! Thats what I thought

Back