negotiating with terrorists

Should we negotiating with terrorists?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It will be almost impossible to negotiate with terrotists, the dirty :cen: will just pull a gun on ya. The only possible way of negotiating with them would be if we stole the grave of Mohammed or nuked Mecca.

7.62 said:
It will be almost impossible to negotiate with terrotists, the dirty :cen: will just pull a gun on ya. The only possible way of negotiating with them would be if we stole the grave of Mohammed or nuked Mecca.

I don't think that would stop them.

7.62 said:
dude that would just :cen: them off even more, we are trying to talkabt how to reach a constructive solution, not madness.

You can't negotiate with them, they hate us. After all they think "America and its imperialist leaders are all evil. America and its alllies will pay" Thats from the cell of Zacharias Moussai, the other hijacker on 9/11, i think i spelled that right.

You never negotiate with terrorists. That allows them to dictate your national policy, and that is not on. Send a message to them. Try as they may, they can bugger off cos it won't work.

There is currently an Australian being held hostage, and the gov is saying they are doing all they can to gain his release, bar bowing to terrorist requests. So what they mean is, "we're going to try and find the bastards, but if we can't, so be it. They get nothing but heat"

LOL

NUKE MECCA then lets see want will happen. Actually good Idea we can counter threat by bombing mecca. We can do somethign called counter threatening, if we know the name of the terrorist then we can get his family to talk to him or unless if they support it then secrettly without anyone knowing we can threaten him by killing his family. We can maybe reason with them.

If you caught a terrorist planting a bomb under the car and he begged for mercy, then what would you do?

Stop and think. What do we gain by alienating every Muslim on the planet? Would it be a good idea to fill with rage the Saudis, the Jordanians, the Egyptians, and all the many more Muslims that do support us just to be hostile to the much smaller group of Muslims that hate us? We'd be handing the terrorists their wishes on a platter.

Their only "terrorists" because we call them that. They might even call us "terrorists"

negotiations should be started but only under very strict supervision and carefulness.

i believe that we should negotiate sometimes with trrorist ohterwise they will resort to more desperate and deadly tactics. but there are times where we have to show them who is boss and take them by force.

In war, like poker, you play the hand you're dealt. "Never" seems to be the answer. Everything else sounds like wishful thinking.

Wow if this goes on then maybe some hitler-crazy guy will go on a new holocaust, except its Muslim, no offense, i've seen many hatred for Muslims, the sad thin is most are peacful, they are misunderstood, out the 00.1% that make them look bad.

Negotiate with terrorists, sure why not, i will give them negotiating, how bout two snipers on the roof and to CQB strike teams ready to move execute their attack plans.

these people don't see things clearly, in their eyes if they die in front of the cameras then they "win", if they kill all the hostages and/or get what they want then they "win", the only way to negotiate with terrorists is to make an example of them and show their friends what will happen.

Back