Negative Milbucks???

Spartacus

Yes I logged on and posted a message and I happened to glance at my milbuck balance and it said -3. I assume that it had been -8. Did I get a speeding ticket or something??

Another problem I have been having is that when I post on something that had been a 'New Post' when I click on the 'Latest Post' the link takes me to a post I have already visited. For example: In the question game, everytime I make a new post, when I click on the 'latest post' it takes me back to the post before my last one.

It's possible that you've had some replies in a thread that has been deleted, or you may have made a duplicate thread that has been deleted..

Can't remember if I've deleted any posts by you right now.. :)

And I'm not sure I understand what you mean in your second question?? :?

Ummm. I hope none of my posts have been deleted. I try to keep them tightly knit with the rules.

As far as the second question, Like I log on and go to 'my posts'. Then I click on the link for a topic that has posts that I have not seen. I then make a reply and click the 'return to forum' link. This takes me to the forum in which the topic is located. I carry on my marry way, and later on, someone else will post on that same topic. I then click on the 'view latest post' link and it takes me to the post just before the one I made. It will continue to do this for every subsequent post.

Its not that big of a deal, but I just thought Id mention it.

If you've posted in someone else's thread and the thread gets deleted, your reply also gets deleted and the milbucks come off your total.

As for your second question, try a screen refresh and then see what happens.

Back